Saturday, November 10, 2012

In A Galaxy Far Far Away......

In A Galaxy Far Far Away......

This Superman named Hyun Joong has been alone in this universe since he was born. He's been searching for his soulmate for a very long time. He has flown to every planet that ever exists in this galaxy  just to search for that one and only. Until one day....

He saw a young pretty goddess and he started to serenade her with a song just to capture her heart. A song called Superman...
 "Superman"

I know you're hurting right now

Don't worry
I'll be your superman (no, no)

I can love you like no one can

I can be your superman (superman)
Just take my hand let's fly away
I promise I'll be there everyday
Just close your eyes let's start to fly
I'm gonna love you until I die (till I die)
Until the day of my death to my very last breath
I'm gonna love you when no ones left

Come fly with me baby

Yeah I'm the one
With the S on my chest
Forget about your ex
He don't know what love is
He just failed the test
Plus he don't treat you right
He keeps you crying all night
See, hes like your kryptonite
 I came to give you their strength
So you can leave him behind
You can start all over
Just press rewind
Cause he don't understand that you're one of a kind
So sweet, so sexy and just so fine
I will fight to my death just to make you mine
I will never neglect you
Never have time to stress you
And always respect you
Girl you like a hidden treasure
And I promise to love you
From now until forever
OOO para siempra mija
Te prometo Te voy amar
Hasta la muerte

I'm the type of guy

That will stand by your side
To wipe them tears when they fall from your eyes
I'm the one you hold when your nights is cold
The one that stays near to fight away your fears
You aint gotta be scared
See I put an end to your ex
No more beating you up (nuh uh)
Or pulling on your hair
See I came to save the day
A man like that shouldn't treat you that way
And I don't understand why'd you take that route?
Look at yourself
Your beautiful inside and out
You need to drop that zero (uhh)
Let me swoop you off your feet
Cause I can be your superhero
Do you follow my lead?
I guarantee you baby
I'm all that you need
See, you can change your plans
All you got to do is call on me and I can be your superman

Will you be by my side for the rest of my life?

For the rest of my life
Will you love me till I die?

No ones left

Till no ones left
Till no ones left
Gonna love you
Gonna love you
My superman
My superman


Finally, he found his soulmate a Superlady named Somin and lived happily ever after.
SUPERMAN by Brown Boy

Fanarts by : Mazzy
Captions by : Micchye

49 comments:

  1. Wahahahaha... GF Mazzy... I love this...

    Gorgeous, with oozing charisma Superheroes, our own Hyunmin Superheroes...woohoooooo

    Super Papi and Super Mami..... hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahahaha this one made me smile...hahaha very cute Mami and Papi...the GForce Superhero...

    Hello GFs....

    Morning Gf Snowy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning, afternoon and evening GFs and HyunMins!

    both of them look very cute in that costume...lalalala

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first photo... my second HJ favorite and may someday able to pinch or touch.... his SUPER Thighs. wahahahaha... Do you see his killer thighs in that photo? wahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just admit you just love every part of Papi Snowita!

      then, what is left for Mami? hahahaha

      Delete
    2. Hahahhaha... again, if she's nice to me, I might give her some leftovers. hahhahaha

      Delete
    3. i'm slapping my forehead reading your comment! hahaha

      Delete
    4. The real KHJ got some super thighs too you know. Yeahaaaa!

      Delete
    5. Peace Mami... You are welcome to look for me. Just look for the fly named Snowy the Terminator. hahahahha

      Delete
    6. Just tge second photo? Hahaha...no matter what kind photo it is i know you like it Gf...lil

      Delete
    7. IDK what's wrong with me this Saturday morning GF Michy. I woke up very early this morning to do some paper work. hhaahha but instead, I am blogging with you guys.... I better stop before my husband wakes up.

      Delete
    8. Mami, i didn't know any Fly named Snowy ok...lalalala

      Delete
    9. Okay... talk to you later GFs... Got to finish some work!!!

      Delete
    10. Hahahha... wait.... you are scared of Mami GF Michy? hahahhaha

      Bye, talk to you later..

      Peace Mami... but..... I am serious..... Papi's tush and thighs are mine. hahahahaha

      Delete
    11. im not scared i just respect other people rights....lalalala

      Delete
    12. whoahahah, this is worrying! Should i change papi's sexy photo with baggy costume?? So that the PERVY TERMINATOR a.k.a THE NAUGHTY FLY will set her eyes on her husband only? Whoahahahhaha peace Missy! LOL

      Delete
    13. If Mami will come out and publicly admit of their relationship, I'll stop dreaming of Papi's thighs and butt. Okay! hahahhaha

      Hello GF Mazzy. Nice post.

      NOOOOOOOOOO.... no baggy pants for Papi...arasso?

      Delete
    14. ok Snowy go do your paperworks! no blogging for an hour! hahahaha

      Delete
    15. hahah waeyo? Its nice to see papi in baggy pants, it looks more teasing cos you cant see the well-built thigh hahahahahha :p :p :p

      GF Snowy, i will say the oppisite of GF Michy, "you should left your work, and join us blogging!" hahahahaha bad influence! LOL

      Delete
  5. BTW, love the song..... really nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola GF Snowy, good that you like the song, this song is my favorite! Everytime i listen to this, there are only two faces flashed on my mind.. Yes our Superpapi and Supermami!!!!!! This song really inspired me a lot! Hahaha

      Delete
  6. whoahahahhaha! Its here!! Hola GFs, good morning/evening/night to you girls!!!

    Hahahahahahah GF Michy, love the captions! Wait... Are you trying to avoid writing a story in aff, thats why you make a one-shot here? Whoahahaha i wont count this as ff, you still have to make the REAL one on asianfanfics GF Michy Michy Michy oh lala! Hahahhahahaahah :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what fanfiction are you talking about Crazzy Mazzy?
      i'm still not fully inspired to write one....hahaha
      i do have a lot of plots but it's not for our Hyunmin couple...lalala

      Delete
    2. aish! Hahah then is that about Bigbang love story? Lalala comeon! We are waiting for your ff! I know im demanding, just bear it! :3 Lalalala

      Delete
    3. BigBang fanfiction? aiyo...not in my mind at all...hahaha...
      i have other OTP too ok....hehehe

      Delete
  7. Wahhh good morning mis amigas!!!


    Wahhh whoaahh Super Papi... I love this... he was Searching his soulmate and he found her... super lady!! And they will have super kids!! Wohooo!

    Nice song girls!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what SuperKids? GForce are their SuperKids....lalalala

      Delete
    2. woohoooo! Hola GF Chyn!!!!

      whoahahha, superkids? Hahaha their kids will be on our next post!!! Hahahah

      me and GF Michy feel very happy that you like everything we did :D :D GF Michy, my M&M twins! High five!

      Delete
    3. hahah GF Michy, we are their adopted SuperKids.. Lalala.. The real one is coming! Hahah

      Delete
    4. the real ones is in the making! hahahaha

      Delete
    5. LOL! Anyone knows the process of making dozen of babies? Lol! Pervy me came back! ---lalala....censored! Lol

      Delete
    6. Hahaha the super making process!!.. ayayay

      Delete
  8. I am taking a break....

    SuperPapi with his Super Love for Mami......based on the song's Lyrics

    SuperMami with her SuperAbs..... last photo

    Man, looking at the first photo again...HJ is handsome enough to play Superman in a movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Papi as Superman? hmmm
      Papi as SuperDad? Yes Yes Yes

      Delete
  9. Catch me im fallen, fallen fast again......lol...if the person that will catch me once i fell down from the sky is the Superman HJ, then i want to fall every minute of my life...hahaha...it will only happen in my wild dreams....

    Hi again GFs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gf Mhel... I believe the M&M are in Lala land right now.

      I'm kind a busy too I will try to join you girls later...

      Delete
  10. Wahahha I didn't notice Mami has some super abs... amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... Superpapi with JP hairstyle, looks good GF Cyni. hahahahha.... check the first photo. hahahaha

      Delete
    2. Hahaha... like the photo with super MM...

      Nice arms Papi!

      Delete
  11. Hello gfs - happy saturday. Gf snowy did u read my email about hint #10?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi GF YJJ-

      Nope I haven't received your recent message regarding Hint # 10.

      I was planning to post it tomorrow morning. Do you want it posted this evening, if so, let me know.

      Are you enjoying your last day in Barcelona?

      Delete
    2. GF YJJ-

      Resend to me your message please!

      Delete
  12. HOLAA GFs!!!!!!! ^^ buen dia/good day

    jajajajajajaja XD
    is very good the fanart oneshot hahaha
    I wonder what his reaction would to seeing this hahaha
    I liked the first one he looks very handsome and the last which is flying with Mami seeking their ♥LITTLE LOVE NEST♥ wuhuhuu ^///^

    HOLA Gf YoonJi ... hint#10?... I will wait anxiously ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello GF Mary-

      I would love Papi HJ to see this fanart... He would die seeng himself as the Superman.... The King of Universe - Super Papi HJ. Hahahaha

      Delete