Tuesday, December 25, 2012

HINT - #14

1st Love in Bali - Part 3 of 3




An excerpt from HJ's interview at Singapore fan meet:

MC: UFO travel companion

HJ: Although I don’t have an ideal girlfriend now but should bring along the girl I like at that time 

MC: What if the girl say: I’m very afraid and I don’t want to go with you? 

HJ: Then I won’t tell her and just bring her along….



Credit to Baidu Jung So Min Bar and the translator from Korean to Chinese is 痘痘

An excerpt from MM's latest interview: 

The title of the interview?  "When in love she'd follow the man through life and death" ^^
Romance style? Like in the drama - a carrot and a hole. If I like someone I'd like really fall into it.










MM's interview with Ceci Magazine:


C: Give you three tickets to happiness, three blank cheques
M: Give me the super power to be able to let people around me to become happy


C: How are you when fallen in love?
M: Definitely will not be the one to get close, even if I have love I’d not take the initiative to get close to him but rather as the motivated one and wait for him to come close. But slowly I’ll protect our love relationship, finally at the beginning I wanted to be a fox in the end I become a bear.


An excerpt from Japanese edition of Playful Kiss booklet interviews of JSM: 

J: So at that moment did you have the impulse of wanting to get married? 
 MM: Ha Ni got married when she was very young, also she lived a happily married life, at that moment I did think that if I get married will I also be very happy. When I want to get married I think I want to have 3 kids so I think of getting married at the age of 20 something would be just right (laugh).
~~~~~

Credit to : lcribibe of Hyunmin Bar of Baidu Tieba
MC: Your future ideal family

HJ: Definitely must have a wife, also want to have 2 girls and 2 boys and want to let them grow up in the countryside.  Want to marry which type of wife?  A kind person, also kind and good towards the children and myself would be very nice.  Also want her to be beautiful, tall …. I’m just joking!  Hope she is a virtuous woman will be good; don’t want one from Seoul, Jeju?  Jeju island isn’t bad.  I hope to retire in Jeju island.

And we all know why he retracted the word 'tall'... hahaha  Wise, isn't he?  He knows how to dodge the wrath of the Little Lady!  kekeke 


I hope to retire in Jeju Island.  Is it because the happiest moments of your life was when you were filming PK with your little lady?  ^-^ 







 And the $1M question -- were there really no NGs during this scene???  




HJ: Definitely must have a wife, also want to have 2 girls and 2 boys and want to let them grow up in the countryside.
 
Hyunmin Fanvid - Wishes by Juris
Uploaded by:  Rowshe10


I'm sure Hyunmin fans are with me on this... may the Hyunmin couple's wishes come true! ^-^ *yjj*

Merry Christmas!!!


Credits:  GF Mazzy, GF Rowshe10 and as tagged. 

22 comments:

  1. Hello GFs -- final installment of 1st Love in Bali is posted. Hope you like it. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HJ said he wants is girl to be happy. MM said she is the kind of person who want the people around her happy... They both are unselfish when showing their love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're both unselfish. They're also both protective.

      Delete
    2. HJ wants his lady to pay him attention, pamper him... Hahahah... I am interested to know what kind of pampering he likes from his one and only!

      Delete
    3. Hahaha... Let's guest... hmmm Hmmm... I don't know because I don't pamper my Man....hahaha...

      Delete
    4. Hahaha.. You will never pass as HJ's girlfriend GF Cyni...hahaha he pampers his woman and he wants to be pampered back.

      Delete
    5. Hahaha...... hahaha... ok what kind of pampering he likes

      Delete
    6. Hahaha...IDK, lets as MaMi...

      We know how he pampers her I think....hahaha

      Delete
    7. Hahaha... yes... I think too...
      Lalala...

      Delete
  3. WAHAHAHA ...another surprise... Another Kiss GIF...

    GF Cyni, Mazzy...did you see it???? A Christmas gift from GF YJJ...hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fanart.... Hyunmin couple's 4 children...they all look like them when PaMi were children. Hahaha...Good job GF Mazzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... is a beautiful family... little Minnies and Joongies.

      Delete
    2. The mini Minjoongers..hahahaha

      Delete
  5. HJ said he doesn't like a girl from Seoul? Did he mean he like his woman from countryside? One with onset active values?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's a question asked of him. If perfers a woman from the city or countryside.

      Delete
  6. Hola gfs!!!!! i just got back from an interview... hahand am glad that the person who interviewed me is such a very good person.. very kind. i didnt get nervous during the interview at all.. hahahaha

    whoahahahaha the kiss gif!!! haha thank gf yoonjj!!!!!! i kept on watching it luke no tomorrow!!! whiahaha oh myyy the cazzy mazzy is baccckkj hahha i need cold shower after this i guess!!!!! hahaha

    i want to watch thia bed scene without the walls blocking the camera!!! haha

    thanks for this post gfs!!! woohooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg!!! so wonderful blogs,gfs. the q and a of hyun joong are the same as i told you the past interview him in yb,2012.his ideal girl are- pretty, kind and tall then he retracted tall, and he was laughing. when i watch your blogs and fanart i can't stop laughing and can't take my eyes of them, i felt very happy ...it was amazing the faces of their kids almost pamis look alike,hahaha. yes emdzny, he wants to live in jeju island , raise their kids there and he want to know the language of the people in jeju... advance happy new year gfs !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello GF Shirley-

      So, Jeju's local people speaks different dialect?

      It's interesting to know that both MM and HJ wants a lot of children. More than 2 for me is a lot. hahahaha

      Delete
  8. yap endzny !!! perhaps pami wants to spread they're cuteness and handsome face. maybe i'm mistaken, he wants to know how their lifes in jeju 'cause people there are not in the city.i want to advice mami to massage papi every time he arrive at home ...hahaha , remember the honeymoon scenes, papi was tired carrying mami in their pracicing scenes...right emdzny, smile for me ...

    ReplyDelete