Monday, January 21, 2013

HINT 16



Looking In The Same Direction



Love is a means by which you start to see things more clearly together, to reach compromises or to collaborate, and to make room for finding a way forward that includes others.





"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction." Antoine de Saint-Exupery 

~~~~~~

I was inspired to post the above quotes to reference the following messages of HJ and MM's at separate occasions. 




At HJ's recent interview during his Unlimited Tour in Japan, he said: 

It seems that I've been walking a long way, looking only direct?  From now on looking into the future, I'd like to walk slowly looking around me.  You, who believed in me when I had a hard time, extending your hands to me.  As long as you keep my hands, I will never let you go.  I will hold your hands.  I will walk slowly with you.

Then I remembered MM's message in Strong Heart, she said: 

These days, I am seeing the world in a different way.  A ray of sun is really pretty, a flower is pretty... all of these momentous feelings are very important.  Why was I just looking straight in front of me running without taking the time to appreciate these moments?


I believe their messages have the same connotation... perhaps both are implying that they are looking at their future together in the same direction?  ^-^







~ Snowy; YJJ
 

33 comments:

  1. woooohoooo first 'hint' post from GF Snowy! It's a FACT! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the photo from PK FM press conference... HJ hands placed on MM's shoulder is so natural... very authoritative... like saying "she's mine". hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup and those ants better believe it! hahaha

      Delete
    2. Very natural because he had a lot of practice. hahahah

      Delete
    3. and I've never seen SK celebrities of opposite sex put their arms on their colleague or co-stars shoulder at press cons or such.

      Delete
    4. If they do, you usually see their hand placed lightly on the upper arm, just a bit below the shoulder.

      Delete
    5. And there would be a gap between the actress and actor but looks at HJ & MM... no gaps. hehehe

      Delete
    6. No airspace? hahaha... I was about to say that...their bodies were very close. See how his fingers closed comfortably on MM's shoulder?

      Delete
  3. Woohooo... a HINT from me? I couldn't believe it! hahahaha.... Yes it's a fact, fact, fact!

    When I saw HJ's message at his Unlimited tour in Japan...I remembered right away MM's comment when she was a guest in SH...I recognized the similarity of what they are trying to convey. Are they echoing each other?


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it can't be help sometimes. hahaha lalalala

      Delete
    2. Indeed! hahahaha.... it happens when you are always communicating...

      Delete
    3. yes, i think the term is 'mirroring'... since you're always together and communicating you eventually pick up his or her habits. *cough-cough*

      Delete
    4. MM was very stunningly beautiful at the MBC awards night... her hair, make-up and dress totally compliments her beauty. waaaaahhhh I wonder if they went on a date after. I read that JJ was also in the event so, she has a chaperone in a way. hahahahaha

      Delete
    5. Yeah... I liked whole look of MM at the MBC awards, except, her gown was too long.

      Delete
    6. Yup! He also received an award that evening. MM left early though. She didn't stay for the group picture.

      Delete
    7. She left early? hmmmm..realy? I wonder why.... someone is waiting for her somewhere?

      Delete
    8. Yes, usually the group picture of all the winners are done after the event but she wasn't there anymore.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Probably he was texting HJ the whole night, giving HJ his report... hahahaha

      Delete
    2. or "face time"... who's sitting with her, hyung? hahahaha

      Delete
    3. Ok GFs -- TTYL... need to do errands.

      Delete
    4. Hahahahha... facetime?... live feed?

      Delete
  5. So, first hints for you Gf Snowy? Congrats....and of to Gf Yjj too....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its....... FACT FACT FACT FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha i can see that they deliver the same message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha wohooooooo HyunMin-wave!

    ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
    ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohooo the Hyunmin wave!!!

      ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

      Delete
  7. i agreed all your topics gfs, all the events was a facts... i'm so happy, they seems they are means to each other... love, love everywhere... hello gfs !!!

    ReplyDelete