Friday, March 1, 2013

Fan Account @ Kim Hyun Joong's FM



Kim Hyun Joong’s FM at Lima, Perú






Hello dear HyunMins, I’m Cyn OC, a Peruvian HyunMin and I’m here to share with you the story of one of the happiest moments in life:  it's our dear Kim Hyun Joong’s first fan meeting in South America and it happened in my country.  What a lucky girl I am!
Well you should know by now in this blog we have a division called “Latin GForce” (we are the dark side of the GForce…kekeke).  Anyway, Gf Ela is also Peruvian and we both made a pact to attend the FM and gf Liz A., from Colombia to join us.

Now, with the story:

The Preparations:

We decided to buy a lot of gifts for HJ and bring banners to the fan meet so our preparations began two weeks before the event.
Gf Ela bought two HyunMin couple tees with pictures printed on them:  one for MinMin (MM) with HJ’s pix and one for HJ with MM’s pix.  She also bought a jersey of the Peruvian national soccer team with #9 and Kim Hyun Joong printed on the back.  And, of course, we must not forget to tell you about the 3 banners:


- Kim Hyun Joong – Latin GForce Here!!!
- 김현중 (Kim Hyun Joong) <3   (Kim Yoon Ji)
- 김현중 (Kim Hyun Joong) <3 정소  (Jung So Min)

Other gifts from me:
- An album of the GForce’s fanarts.
- A handicraft of Machu Picchu.
- A complete book about the Inka’s culture in English (I hope you don’t fall asleep reading it HJ).
- “Llama Nieves” (a miniature Llama).
- An andean bag for MM.




** We really hope you liked the gifts HJ!!! **


The Day Before the Fan Meet

On Sunday morning, we went to the airport to pick up Gf Liz - she came with two Henecian friends:  Diana and Nancy (very cheerful and lovely girls).  Then, we went to the venue because as you've read people started to form in line a week before the scheduled event.  We were assigned group 34 (thanks to Ela’s hubby who camped at night) always worried for us at the fan meet, took pictures -- I can say he is a HyunMin fan -- a fan Hubby!!  woohooo!!!  You rock, Ela’s hubby!!!  All HyunMin fans' hubbies should be like him including mine!  Anyway, we had to check the line to secure a spot.  While in line, we took the opportunity to bond with my hubby in tow, who at first was way too serious (a killjoy) -- he didn’t like the idea of me going to the fan meeting but then he met the girls and got along with them too.  We talked about Hyun Joong, the blog, and at the end he was less worried but he had one complaint, he said “Why is the guy (HJ) coming without his gorgeous girlfriend???  She is really pretty!!!” (yes, he is a Minnie… kekeke).
.
.
.
.
Then, the big day arrived!  Sadly for me I had to work in the morning while the girls are already at the venue.  I joined them in the afternoon and we anxiously waited for the show to start.


3,2,1… Let’s go!!

(This is my personal point of view)

I was waiting for the moment to come then the lights went dim; images were displayed on the screen; ArtMatic dancers appeared and I thought, “Ok, this is it… take a deep breath and calm down!”  I could literally hear my heartbeat and it seemed like everything was in slow motion then, he appeared on stage, I took the time to look at him, even when the crowd was pushing me, it’s like I couldn’t hear a sound.  He was there and I was like… “Damn (excuse my french), you are gorgeous”!!!!  I really couldn’t believe I was there watching him just a few meters (with a lots of girls between us) but I was getting teary-eyed.  I seriously thought about the rest of the GForce in that moment and how I wished for you to be there too because we are a family and this kind of moments are even better when shared with your sisters.






Seeing him perform, I can say he is really good singer; I just love his voice.  He sang every song with so much passion and his dance movements were perfect. My favorite songs are Please, Kiss Kiss and Break Down.  The crowd asked him to sing One More Time but the song wasn’t included in the repertoire.  What else can I say, when he talked and interacted with fans, you could see his beautiful eyes, his eyes have a special spark on them and the way he moved his lips when he talked, the way he chuckles, the way he smiles and his skin…flawless… and the abs!!!  aigooo… I’m in love…kekeke… he is just PERFECT!!!  GORGEOUS and PERFECT!!!  I can go on and on, because I remember every facial expression; it feels like a dream and I can recall that dream over and over again…lalalala!!!. Can you feel my happiness?

Like good HyunMins, we showed the banners we made and since we were close to the stage, I’m pretty sure he saw us, at least, it is what my heart tells me.  Also, we screamed like crazy when the PK poster was shown and I would say the rest of the fans were pretty excited too.  I wonder why a PK poster is always part of his fanmeetings?  HINT???  kekeke.






I’m really thankful to you, Kim Hyun Joong, because you fulfilled one of our dreams:  to see you in person (but our other dreams are yet to be fulfilled:  that is to meet you and Miss Kim Yoon Ji personally and of course, the big announcement).  Also, I’m thankful because I met my gorgeous girlfriends Ela and Liz.  And thank you, HJ and MM, because of both of you, I have great friends…sisters around the world, even when I don’t know them personally, I love them, they are really great girls, gorgeous and crazies:  Modu's fashion consultant, the drama queen, the wacky kiddo, the GD lover, the Mafia girl (yes, Mhel, that’s you), the girl who loves you, KHJ, more than her husband (Gf Rowshe), the MIA Jelly Fish and of course, other latin HyunMin, Ayita!.

Now, I have a new dream, and it’s for us, the GForce girls and the PaMi/HyunMin couple, to meet and get to know each other … that will be AWESOME!!!



Saranghae Kim Hyun Joong!

                            
                         Saranghae Kim Yoon Ji!

                                               
                                             Saranghae GForce sisters!




 Cyn OC^^


Photos by: Terra.com, Peru.com, Ufo0606, GForce





89 comments:

  1. Good morning, evening Gfs!!

    I will say it again:

    KIM HYUN JOONG; you are MR. GORGEOUS AND PERFECT

    and of course... Mami's Man!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Gfs!!!, whoahhh Gf Cyni, after reading your post my eyes got teary.
      My heart is happy and I’m gonna take this opportunity to thanks GF Snowy, because you made our dream possible Gf, thank you so much!!. I was waiting for 7 years to see him.
      Each word Gf Cyni has wrote, describe perfectly all the wonderful moments we live at the fm… it was incredible.
      Gf Cyni is right, HJ is perfect, wonderful, beautiful, cute, there is not word I could use to describe him exactly… he is from other planet. HJ thank you very much for the happiest moment of my life...

      Delete
    2. Hello Gf Cyn... Thanks for sharing, your wonderful experience about the FM of KHJ...
      We are so Happy for you girl... I'm teary eyed reading this post... I hope that your wishes come true... love you...

      Delete
    3. Thanks GF Ela, Liz and Cyni for sharing photos taken from the fm.

      I want a fan account from # 1 fan-husband (GF Ela's)... Is that possible GF Ela...Please, please.... We want to know his personal experience as well. hahahaha

      Delete
    4. Hola Ela... hola Row!

      I wanna meet all the GForce girls and of course... i wanna a the big annoucement to happen now...kekeke.

      Delete
    5. Yes... thanks to Gf Snowy... kekeke... without you we couldn't have a FM (people will think you were the one who convinced HJ to come to Peru).... lalala... hahaha

      Delete
    6. Though it sounds like that GF Cyn.. I refrained from having such thoughts.. Hahaha.., Now GF Snowy spill... What did thou do?

      Delete
    7. Hahahahaha... GF Cyni, you are dangerous!!! You are making the girls start guessing what I did or did not do...waaaaah

      GF Ress, there's nothing to spill...hahahaha

      Delete
    8. Not even coffee??? OK any juice will do... Lol

      Delete
    9. Ms. Spillberg is retired now

      Delete
    10. She took VRS or us she to old Now ? Hahaha

      Delete
    11. She's too old to spill... Hahahaha

      Delete
    12. Gf Snowy made our wish came true

      Delete
    13. Doors she have back aches took? Them she can lend her pink stilettos to me hahaha..

      Delete
    14. lmao... Android autocorrects Rockxxx!

      Delete
    15. No problem GF, you can borrow the pink stilettos ...hahaha

      Delete
  2. GF Cyni...I have tears in my eyes after reading your fanmeet. Waaaahhh.... excellent fan account. Yes, due to our love for Kim Hyun Joong and MM, we met new friends from different parts of the world. I would love to meet you in person someday GF. Probably we should all take a week vacation in SK so we could all meet. A Hyunmin GForce reunion in SK? LOl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean.. after reading your fan account.

      Delete
    2. Let's go to SK... we will ask HJ for a private FM...kekeke... and of course his MM should be seating next with to us... enjoying the view.... kekeke^^

      Delete
    3. Can I come too? *puppy dog eyes*

      Delete
    4. Of course, we have to invite everyone...Hyunmin or non Hyunmin...lol!

      Delete
    5. Aigooooo.... TMT won't be enough for some then... Lol... But oho.. U will have to wait till I start working hahaha

      Delete
    6. Aigoo, now planning for trip? But GFs wishes do come true...hehehe...

      Delete
  3. Omooo! i was waiting for this.. *goes back to read*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!YES!yesss! WE FELT UR HAPPINESSS! GF Cyn... such a heartwarming experience.. and the way u cannot stop describing him.. just echoes all our feelings!... n love you love you for the gifts Latinas! Papi/Mami ill surelly love it ... just so much LOVE! here,.. Saranghaee... HyunMin & GFs *squeeshy group hug*

      Delete
    2. Woohooo... Saranghae gf Ress

      Delete
  4. GF Cyni, please tell me the reason why video you posted is a bit shaky? hahaha.. Is it because your body was shaking uncontrollably while watching the hot and gorgeous HJ perform on stage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Gf... that's Mr. Gorgeous and Perfect effect.

      And add to that the girls who were pushing, jumping... screaming... hahaha... It was fun!

      Delete
    2. hahahhahah.. I knew it GF...

      I guess I might have to skip meeting HJ in person. My poor heart might not be able to take the HJ effect. kekeke

      Delete
    3. On the contrary... HJ effect is so good...hahaha... your heart will be so excited...hahaha

      Delete
    4. GF Snowy the Doc here tells you HJ effect is like TMT only countless times stronger!.. If you pass you live! Hahaha

      Delete
    5. Yes Dr. Ress... I have to have my heart checked by you before meeting HJ.... Hahahah

      Delete
    6. I can do that?? *ress runs off to get her stethescope* Lol

      Delete
  5. Nice gifts. I hope HJ wears one of the shirts someday. Please HJ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi GF Snowy, we need to post our request for FM here in USA...
      He has 3 choices: LA, San Francisco & New York... hahaha

      Delete
    2. That's right, we are only giving him 3 choices....hahaha...

      Please HJ.....

      Delete
    3. That day I'll be fact day! Hahaha

      Delete
    4. You have to convince him... you better start to work on it.

      He already said he will be coming back to Peru for his world tour. You can come here gfs!!!... ;)

      Delete
    5. OK lemme see which is farther... Peru / SK?? Hehe

      Delete
    6. Yeah, that's a good idea. My friends who had visited Peru said that it's a beautiful country to visit.

      Delete
    7. Almost 22hrs versus 7hrs! No competition At all Lol.. SK wins... Dino if I should be happy or sad about it.. Lol

      Delete
    8. That long hours to travel from your country to Peru? I guess, it would be SK or Japan for us then.

      Delete
    9. You just have to cross the pacific for SK/Japan? No GF snowy? How long?

      Delete
    10. Sk or Japan... whatever the girls decided I'll join you...kekeke...

      Delete
    11. I won't mind coming to Peru if I can travel on the same flight as HJ *blush* . on a serious note your country is so beautiful GF Cyn I would love to visit if I get a chance...

      Delete
    12. HJ should pick my country for his last stop in his world tour...so he could go later to visit Machu Picchu.... I could be you tourist guide HJ... but only if MM comes with you...kekeke

      Delete
    13. hubbys home... Gtg now GFs.. Ciaos!

      Delete
    14. From NY to Japan is 13-14 hrs. (I think)

      Delete
    15. Oh that's not bad GF Cyn..9 hrs... I can handle that.

      Delete
  6. Hi gfs! Thanks gf cyni for sharing your experience with us. I wish we are all there with you to see HJ. I was teary eyed reading your post and I am glad that I found this blog and you guys. Hope to see HJ and MM together in person someday! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi GF Chie... We are happy to have met you through this blog as well.

      Delete
    2. Hi Chie.... thanks for your support... we are happy to have you here

      Delete
    3. Thank you to u all gfs, reading your posts/comments makes my hyunmin heart filled with happiness! Glad to have met you virtually and hopefully we meet in person someday! :D

      Delete
    4. Hi Chie, thank you for your support...

      Delete
    5. Yeah GF Chie, let's have a Hyunmin convention in SK..... It will happen someday...

      Delete
  7. iM very touch with ypur fan account Gf, its wonderful and thank you for sharibg it with us...just believe in hyunmin miracle wecwill surely see each other inthe future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :') :').:') :') :') :') GF Chyn! What have you done to me?? Im teary eyed now :') i feel so touched with your wonderful fanaccount GF :')

    By reading it from top to bottom, i can feel Papi-wave that affect you girls during the fanmeet. .. Ahh how i wish all of us can go there, shouting.. Cheering and crying together! :'D




    There are 3 persons that i want to meet the most!! Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Yoon Ji and GForce!!! <3 (can i add one more? Ehem! Its MM's brother, Kim Hyung Jun). Lololololololol!!!!

    ... Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Yoon Ji are the miracles in our(hyunmins and gforce) life, they unite our hearts with their love! Although we havent meet each other personally :') <3 <3 <3
    Its the magic of HyunMin Love an Miracles! :')


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was waiting for you comment kiddo!!!

      Wahhh kiddo wants to know MM's bro...kekeke..m I kew it!!!!...

      Love you Kiddo... I really want to give you a big hug!!! ♡

      Delete
    2. MM's brother is Kim Hyun Jun? Hahaha... Another KHJ in MM's beautiful life?

      Delete
    3. Yes, one is her bro and other her Modu (not the dog).

      Delete
    4. Hehe i.only appeare when its midnight, remember.. Im te vampire.. Lol

      Ahh.im reading your Heart Content's post over and over again gf.. It really feels.like a dream.. But the excitement i feel when i read this wake me up that.. This is real my gfs have met papi!!!!!! :'D eoohoo!

      Love you to GF.chyn! Come on give me the big hug!!! :') <3 <3 <3

      Delete
    5. Hahaha yes GF snowy :D his name is KHJ as well!! Hahah too many modu in mami's life!! Haha

      Delete
    6. I'll give you a big hug as soon as I can... but for now... here is a HyunMin Love wave!!!!

      ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

      Delete
    7. What a coincidence that the brother's name is similar to papi,.right... He loks more handsome now...

      Delete
    8. Woohooo, love the Hyunmin wave!

      Delete
    9. MM on vacation with KHJ (her brother, not the other half) in Hawaii.

      MM, we want to see you snorkeling. Send us some photos please. I hope you saw some sea turtles and whales during your boat trips in Hawaii.

      Delete
  9. Thanks to the 'fanboy' GF Ela's hubby for recording some vids, taking pics an most importantly, taking care of them :') and thanks to MM fanboy (GF Chyn's hubby) as well! You are so awesome for letting gf chyn go for the fanmeet! :') and make sure you come with them in the future too, who knows..HJ's pretty girlfriend might.be.there as well!!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, where's the fanboy, Ela's husband. I want him to comment in our blog, as well as MM's fanboy, GF Cyni'd husband .

      I want you both to comment in our blog please. Another request from you fanboys... I want you to share with us your experiences as husbands of HJ loco girls.... Hahaha... I want to know if you have any complaints....hahaha

      Delete
    2. Hahaha... the fanboys for sure have complaints... hahaha... like, why MM didn't come???.

      They better stay away of this blog...hahaha... I don't want to moderate my comments or posts...kekeke

      Delete
    3. Its funny,.while the wives are screaming like crazy the fanboys are busy taking videos....lol

      Delete
    4. Hahahaha... chicken wifey because I I still wanna be the "abs lover".

      Only gf Ela's hubby managed to attend the FM... hahaha

      Delete
    5. Hahaha... The fanboy, Ela's husband must have said.... "why don't I join the fun?"

      Delete
    6. Gf Ela's hubby said: if she is happy... I'm happy.... (very cute, right?).

      Mine said: leave the blog and watch history channel with me...hahahaha

      Delete
    7. Hahahah... Him and Papi can be buddies then... Remember this?... He is happy when she's happy... Hahahaha

      Delete
    8. Hahahhaa... they will be bbf... hahaha

      Delete
  10. Whoahahah i agree gf snowy! I like your request!!! Whoahaha fanboys~~ visit us here, soon Okay? Once will do! Twice is good, and more.is better!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. hola girls! i was so happy but at the same teary eyes while reading this fa....
    sorry for late commenting. im going back to my parents house last night, directly after my half day leave for some family matters. i want to read this begore i sleep last night, but im just to tired....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Michilita, good morning girl!!

      Are you ready to go to SK... to meet Mami and Papi? .... and the G.... GForce... no GDragon...kekeke

      Delete
    2. i always ready as long as PaMi sponsored! hahahahaha
      neh, my GD baby is coming to me soon kekeke

      Delete
    3. GD is coming to you???... you must be very excited...kekeke... I'm familiar with the feeling...

      Sposored tickets by PaMi???... maybe Ate Elsa will wanna be our sponsor... I'm still waiting for my mini iPad... kekeke

      Delete
    4. its not confirmed but he will anyway...hahaha

      mini iPad? i want too! Ate Elsa yoo hoo did you hear that?

      Delete
  12. good evening gfs, me too i'm teary eyes upon reading your fan account gf cyn.. i felt happiness for the experience you shared with us.. i'm so happy for you gf cyn !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great fan account GF Cyni!...btw, was the soccer shirt in a youtubbe video i saw that was handed to HJ on stage the one GF Ela bought?!?!...if it is, way to go!!!...

    ReplyDelete