Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Why I cut my hair??

At his latest concert in Hiroshima, HJ told  his fans:

"I had my hair cut and hair doesn't bother me anymore.  And not bothered by the curls and frizzy hair anymore?  (someone special was bothered by the long curly, frizzy hair style???  lol)  I was told that a person's hair grows quicker or faster if he watches tv til late at night... I don't know what it means, kekeke."  

(GForce's interpretation:  being that he's a nocturnal; he can't see himself not staying up late.)  






We are very pleased that you cut your hair short HJ! Why??? Because... it doesn't bother the GForce's eyes anymore (particularly GF Cyni)...kekeke. Sorry, we are just kidding; we are very happy with your new haircut!!!!... you look cute and very handsome with your new look especially when you smile!






Credit: as tagged


10 comments:

  1. Yes I agree GF Cyni...the new haircut looks better if accompanied with a beautiful smile. ....Smile always Papi HJ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!!... the perfect smile!!!

      Now, I'm missing the messy hair HJ...hahaha!!

      Delete
  2. Lalalala!!!!!!!!!

    The new haircut makes you look more handsome, gorgeous and perfect!!!!!!!!!

    We ♥ Papi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good day gf cyn, i love the messages of hyun joong, about his haircut..fans love him more in his new looks, add more sex appeal in his handsomeness face..so stunning...love your post gf cyn !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Shirley!!!!!

      He looks more handsome with that haircut, right????

      GLad you like the post.

      Delete
  4. Hi Dear Gf's i agree with you the new haircut is the better look for Hyun Joong ssi...like you said Jefecita Gorgeous and perfect! Please HJ say Good bye forever to the messy hair please!!!! and please smile for us, always that you can...the death stare leave it to those who want to separate you from your MM!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Liz!!,

      Hahaha.. HJ, listen to Gf Liz's plead!!... no messy hair and always show us your beautiful smile!!.

      Delete
    2. Yes, leave the death glare...hahaha

      Delete
  5. Hello everyone, He looks good in any hairstyle. Ohh I am not happy with his BaekMir hair but, but, but I love his long hair (especially in pins and pony tail). This short hair is good too but he has had it for the longest time, I miss the long hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi GF. Your are correct, who could forget him in that ponytail? Oh yeah, I would love to see him grow back his hair with that same length as long as he or his hairstylist Noona is not tempted to curl that hair again with loads of spray net. Hahahaha

      Delete