Friday, May 3, 2013

PK FM-Osaka: 2nd Anniversary


May 2 is the 2nd anniversary of PK FM-Osaka. 
Yesterday, May 2nd, there was an article on "HJ released 5 different jackets for his single, Tonight."  We couldn't help but notice one of the jackets he wore for the cover of his album: the black suit.


 
Below are screenshots from the evening session of the PK FM in Osaka.  Notice the similarities??? 

Is it just a coincidence that he released the info about his new album on the anniversary day of the fan meet?  How about the similarity of the black suit?  Or, is it a FACT that he holds PK dearly in his heart? 
^-^  




And here are screenshots from the daytime session of the fan meet.




HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY, PK-FM OSAKA! 

*yjj*

Credit as tagged.  Thanks GF Cyn for the fanart.  :)    

8 comments:

  1. Hello gfs! Sorry for the lousy screenshots as my laptop is problematic right now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me wants link to the fm.. :/
    and yup as always nice catch GFs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kekeke... how to forget the Osaka FM^^!!!!!

    My heart is happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gfs! Thanks Gf YJJ... I need to watch again my PK FM Dvd... Thanks to a friend who send me the PK FM Dvd:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch it every now and then. I don't get tired of it. Hehe

      Delete
  5. Yes need to watch that again...plus the BTS...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz - I love the PK BTS and PK-FM Japan BTS - that's where to see all their secret sweet gestures. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete