Friday, June 21, 2013

*Special Post: GForce's Observations on HJ's Gwiyomi Video


Majority has spoken... voices, chuckles and laughter could be heard behind the camera while HJ was filming or reviewing the video in his apartment.  Whose voices or laughter could those be?  Our guess is that there were 4 people, including HJ, in his apartment:  HJ, the cameraman and 2 girls/women.  What registered to me as soon as I watched the video 2 days ago was the distinct laugh that I've heard from watching much of PK and its bts videos so many times:  MM with her sweet voice, very cute chuckle and a distinct laugh.  I can be wrong but I think the 2nd woman's voice is of coordi noona.  It's quite possible if he was still filming, correct?  We also heard someone say 'ottoke' at this scene (0:34). 




For me, his shyness when repeating the gwiyomi gestures on stage in front of the fans didn't leave unnoticed and that he was the opposite in front of the camera.  

We think HJ was a bit shy/uncomfortable doing the gwiyomi gestures yet willing to do it for his fans but wanted perfect outcome (being known to be a perfectionist that he is).  It's possible that he was coached by someone who is just as playful and bubbly.  He may have felt a bit frazzled when reviewing the video when he grabbed a can of beer and blurted a 4d comment and who easily chuckles when he made 'ng' and/or blurts out his 4d comments behind the scenes of PK?!?  kekeke






YJJ's POV:  It should'nt be a surprise to avid HyunMin fans to assume they collaborated such a project, if they did.  They had this kind of interaction when they were shooting for PK.  Do you recall when MM interviewed HJ?  With such spontaneity, I get the sense that they can come up or produce creative skit and/or even direct or coach short skits. What played out in my mind is that it's possible that she had an input on some of the PK skits he did in his FM.  Who was his love interest in the drama, after all?  And it was evident that they had great support system and enjoyed working together.  I think it's wonderful for a couple to work hard together. 


An excerpt from JSM's interview (in regards to marrying the character of the guy in her previous drama):


It wasn’t that type before, but it’s made me think that I would be happy if I were to marry a man like him. We can always earn money together. These days I’m also thinking of how people work so intensely, but instead of that I’d like to be with someone who would work and also enjoy spending his spare time with me. It’s okay if we don’t earn tons of money. We’re all trying to live happily, but I’m seeing so many cases where people put the cart before the horse.”



Interesting trivia:  HJ talked about personal matters (his family) with MM while being playfully interviewed by her.  That was an indication of how quickly he got close and comfortable with her and vice versa.   
  



We have a short reply to Papi's latest message: 



If you want to laugh, just watch your Gwiyomi video. For sure you will laugh so hard.  Watch it and watch it again and you will hear someone laugh at your face.  We heard it (them), we can guess who was there with you.

And, did she buy you the cold buckwheat noodles after running errands?  kekeke 



Credit as tagged.
Gwiyomi video credit to Ela. 

Message to Papi credit to:  Cyn




45 comments:

  1. Whew, glad I'm not the only one who heard her voice. I've been waiting for someone to agree with my comment 2-3 days ago. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.

      We can hear MM's sweet voice from miles away!. Our ears are well trained...kekeke.

      Delete
    2. hahhaha we can even recognize her voice in our sleep. hahaha

      Delete
    3. I couldn't agree with you before because I was too busy to watch the entire video plus there was a lot if noise (laughs from fans) in the background. Today, I made sure to watch the video HJ/KE published in YT and listened carefully to the song plus the extras in the background. Waaaaah... Whoever was giggling that you could clearly hear sounds like MM. What do you think GFs?

      Delete
    4. I forgot to add that the reply to Papi was from you, GF Cyn. I have nothing to do with it. hahahahaha

      Delete
    5. Aishhh... chicken YJJ!!!. Hahahaha

      ****
      KIM HYUN JOONG, that was my reply to your message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

      ****

      Delete
    6. hahahahaha

      I only helped interpret his message... ok fine, the 2nd sentence in the reply is mine but I don't need credit. hahahaha

      Delete
  2. I swear I heard "Ottoke" at 0:39.. and also heard MM chuckled...kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, Ela!! ¿dónde están?

    Please, confirmen que no ando como HJ --> "loco"...jajajaja.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Gfs , Gf Cyni si tú estas loca yo estoy peor ..jajaja
      Desde la primera vez que vi el vídeo pude reconocer la voz y risas de MM entre las demás risas del publico y ya cuando vi el vídeo que HJ subió el sonido era mas claro.
      MM tiene acentos muy marcados que son inconfundibles y yo los tengo muy grabados en mi memoria no por algo soy su fan por 3 años y a la reconozco enseguida.
      no te imaginas el grito que di cuando supe que no solo yo la había reconocido y que como GFs estamos en sinfonía Hyunmin como siempre ...
      Definitivamente Papi nos dio un Gran HINT o todas estamos locas por Hyunmin ¡¡¡¡¡¡ jajajaja

      Delete
    2. En Sintonía HyunMin, me gusta esa frase^^.

      Delete
    3. Si suena lindo ¡Sintonia HyunMin! jejeje
      Es que todo el vídeo me hace acordar a Mm , en realidad HJ no hace un Gwiyomi el esta imitando a MM.
      Gwiyomi es de Lindo(a) en coreano entonces Linda= MM
      Se nota que HJ aprendió de su Linda Maestra porque realmente le sale Cute (me derrito)

      Delete
  4. Hi Dear Gf's. Jefecita sorry but you are crazy--> but I think me too because I heard a sweet voice...very similar to MM voice, this two things, the female voice (MM) in this video, the girl in the photo of the other video. I am so excited Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Liz,

      We all are crazy for HyunMin!!!!!!

      Yessss!!!...her sweet voice and the photo of the girl!!!!.

      Thanks for the hints KIM HYUN JOONG^^

      Delete
    2. We'll reveal that photo in the next special post. I'm excited to work on it, Gfs.

      Delete
  5. Papi HJ... Will you fess up already please... *wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time to watch this PK BTS....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding me? That bts is included in the set of PK dvds.

      Delete
    2. Oops...busted. It was included in the set of PK DVDs you sent me? I wasn't able to watch all of them. Sorry! Hahaha

      Delete
    3. After today, I'll call MM....Ms Giggle

      Delete
    4. Hahahaaa. I saw those BTS with english subs. HJ was so funny, talking about Denver and MM laughing about the things he said.

      Delete
    5. No GF - those are the YT-special but it also included bts. The PK series dvd also has the making and bts.

      Delete
    6. Gf Cyn - yes their playful interview was hilarious - HJ looked serious with his replies but MM blurts out a laugh. Hahaha

      Delete
    7. HJ was so comfortable with MM...He made MM laugh a lot with his 4D comments and jokes.

      Delete
    8. watching this vid again and comparing the sound of giggle in the vid of papi in gwiyomi is the same sweet voice...hihihi...good job gf yjj!..nice analysis!very agree especially in the scene that khj grab a can of beer, i heard a voice that chuckles,it's very mmMMmmm....

      Delete
    9. yup yup... N u say GF cheezy YJJ i am pretty sure its her whn he is watching himself on cam... The can of bear is a different story altogether.... HJ wanted his girl to be somone.. Whoi he can have a drink with... Hahaha... Though i protest against drinking... I love their togetherness! Mwahahaha

      Delete
    10. Hola Ress,

      I think the guy just want to have a beer, that what guys do right?. All here know MM doesn't like to drink and HJ respects that about her. Btw, at the end of the video is not MM's laugh, it's from coordi noona.

      Delete
    11. Oh glad to hear that about MM :D yup there are definitely 2 female voices...

      Delete
    12. Between I am not taking about the end of the video... The part where HJ reviews himself in his cannon cam... I think I heard MM say something... Which reminds me of dialogues in PK!

      Delete
    13. Hola GF Ress....do you think it was MM who said ottoke? GF Cyni thinks that it was MM .

      Delete
    14. If MM hangs out one night with us GF Cyni, we will introduce her to different drinks. Hahahaha

      Delete
    15. HJ will kill us!!!!. Trust me!!! I know. Hahahaha. We will drink with him, gf Ela is training for that day.

      Delete
    16. And how do you know that? Spill Cynita. You want us to take out Papi for drinks? Hahahaha I think you have an ulterior motive. You want him to get him drunk so you can take advantage of him? Hahahaha

      Delete
    17. Hahahahaha (HJ don't listen to Snowy's words, she is your tushy's lover, she is the one who wants to take advantage of you)

      How I Know *cough cough*. Ate Liz told me about it.

      Delete
    18. Hahahaha... HJ must protect his tush from me. Hahaha...

      What??? Ate Liz is playing favoritism? Why is she not sharing anything with me about our Hyunmin couple?

      Delete
    19. Yaaaahhh, are you two making trouble again? Ate Liz has favoritism between whom? HJ or MM? ummmm... I'll ask her. hahahaha

      Delete
    20. Yeah, you better ask Ate Liz. I am very interested to know. Hahahaha

      Delete
    21. Oops!.kekeke.

      I know who is Ate Liz's favorite --> ♡♥ MODU ♥♡

      Delete
    22. Modu? The dog or the owner of the dog Modu, the real Modu.

      Delete
    23. Her answer is: she loves all 3 of them equally. No favoritism in her book. ;)

      Delete
  7. oh my gosh!! i was laughing really hard while watching this.... im really shocked and happy. ugh! i dont know how to describe my feeling. at first i didnt recognize the laughter in the background but when i put my ear on the speaker i knew it!! it was really MM.. she is the only one who has that sweet laughter and saying "ottoke" when she is really laughing hardly.. the 2nd video really helps.. thank you for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh! i forgot! i agree that MM was guiding KHJ because in 1:28 of the whole video.. KHJ stick his tongue just like MM did on PK days.. his smile and aegyo is really similar to MM^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi GFS count me in i do believe its MAMI .. heheheh yehey!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew, we're glad that you GFs heard MM's giggles too. We watched PK drama and BTS numerous times that we can recognize MMs voice, laugh and giggles even in our sleep.

      Delete