Tuesday, July 30, 2013

★★★ CAUTION: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ★★★

CAUTION:  THIS POST IS FOR THOSE WITH A STRONG HEART ONLY.  kekeke
 

After a roller coaster ride of emotions for some of us, it eventually calmed down especially after the big surprise from MM yesterday.  We rejoiced to see MM in a sexy silhouette dress the day after HJ's mv came out -- we took that as confirmation that she's fine with it.  Little did we know that she had another surprise in store for us -- this time with a big statement.  hahaha   


But before the statement, I'd like to share some screenshots from Noblesse ft. Beige's "No Regrets" mv where MM was featured.  Somehow, I felt some of the scenes in this mv have similarities to HJ's mv.  I'm not implying anything just that I find it coincidental that they're both 'break-up' songs. 

 

 

 
 
 The car on the road, piano and break-up song.  Somehow, I feel there's a connection between the two songs.  MM being young when she did this mv, could've had an impact on her not to start a romantic relationship at a young age and perhaps that's why HJ titled his song "Your Story".  I may just be thinking too much into things.  Anyway, if you haven't watched this video yet, please do.  I love the melody and lyrics. 

★   ★   ★  
 

"Your Story" hints?!?  MM posted some raw photos in Facebook and what's interesting about the photos is that some of the outfit she wore are very similar to what the girl in Your Story mv wore.
 
 


Couple tee?  Is it ironic that she wore a t-shirt similar to HJ and checkout how they both have the sleeves folded similarly.  kekeke 
 



Ummm... who wore it best?  kekeke  I don't think this is coincidental, at all. 




The Bun!!!  Definitely not coincidental.  kekeke



The Abs!!! hehehe



The statement??? 

In my honest opinion:  subtlety is sexy!



Credit as tagged.

20 comments:

  1. MM borrowed HJ's white Tshirt. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right gf, thats why she needs to tie it...

      because it's too long for her...kekeke ( just kidding )

      Thanks Gf YJJ :)

      Delete
  2. I did not notice this, not until you pointed it out to us. Both are wearing white V neck Tshirt with folded sleeves. Waaaah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gfs. Sorry, I was falling asleep. hahaha I just noticed it now? And you sent me the photos right? hahaha aigoo, aigoo, aigoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^I mean you just noticed it now.

      You're welcome Gf Row.

      Delete
    2. My eyes are not as sharp as yours GF. Kekeke

      When I saw the shirts, I said to myself, " is that HJ's shirt MM is wearing?" I immediately put the two photos together and sent it to you.

      Delete
  4. I noticed it just when I saw those photos !!! hahahhaa

    Thanks Gf YJJ, we love your hints as always...

    I THINK ITS NOT A HINT ANYMORE ! JUST A CONFIRMATION !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha these two are great teaser...i love all the hints that they showed to us. Its pretty cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing it was HJ's idea to have MM post a rather "bold statement". Not a hint GFs but A STATEMENT.

    My HyunMin heart is doing cartwheels since last night : ))

    ReplyDelete
  7. u scared me with that breakup song.. n t big heart what was that abt!??? u mean the fact that they were both brk up songs... *bangs head at thoughts*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what do you n t big heart?

      All I was saying was that is it possible that HJ's song has a connection to the story of the MV MM did years ago. I was trying to analyze the lyrics of Your Story and there's a part there that goes: "Just a story... yah... just a story... I would never let you go" or something like that so I felt the Your Story song is another assurance for MM. Although the rest of the song (Your Story) also speaks about break-up and asking her to come back. hahaha Don't mind me, I'm just very analytical. kekeke

      Delete
  8. why do they keep on teasing us it is not anymore hints and coincidences but a big FACT

    ReplyDelete
  9. thans for pointing it out!! i love the second pic the most! hshshshs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good a.m. Gfs!

    Nice abs HyunMin!!!...kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love first pics... couple tee !!! thanks YJJ.
    It seems Minmin is not affected, to the m/v your story... she can act also and show her sexiness... i love it Minmin ^^-^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's so sweet. She wanted to tell us that she's okay; everyone must calm down and that she's sexier and naturally beautiful than that woman. Kekeke

      Delete