Monday, November 25, 2013

PHOTOS: GForce Gifts for Modu, Art & Matic

For those curious, we're sharing photos of the gifts we sent MM for Modu, Art and Matic.  Initially, my idea was to send Modu a halloween costume and dog treats however, the other GFs expressed their interest in taking part.  We ended up sending 2 regular dog outfits, 4 halloween costumes, organic dog treats and toys.  Suffice to say, we're treating the couple's babies as our own.  kekeke  


Unfortunately, the packages didn't arrive in time for halloween as I wasn't familiar with customs' process or handling when it comes to packages with food (at least, that's what we expect the reason for the delay in MM receiving the packages).  So for those planning to send gifts to MM or the couple, take heed .  


Wonder Woman halloween outfit

Hello Kitty halloween outfit

Superman and skull print outfit

Organic bones and cows ear

Wonder Woman halloween costume, oversized tennis balls and frisbees

#1 Dog and Black and White rain/winter gear


19 comments:

  1. I wanna see Modu with the wonder woman costume^^

    Wonder who will get the #1 dog rain gear??...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to see Modu with every outfit we sent them. hahaha I bet she would be so cute in the wonder woman costume.

      I say Modu gets the #1 since she's the 1st love child. hahaha

      Delete
    2. Hello GFs!
      GF YJJ I had a package to send for Kim's Family but I don't know where to send can you please help me.

      Delete
    3. Hello Lorna - send me an email at Gforce's email add and I'll respond to it later. :)

      Delete
    4. I'm thinking to send my package to MM's agency company, but I'm not sure will they transfer my gift to MM or not?

      Delete
    5. Hi Gf MiMi!
      I don't even know the address of MM agency.

      Delete
    6. Hello gf MiMi and Lorna.

      Gf Lorna, YJJ will reply your email.

      Gf MiMi, send us an email and we will reply you.

      Delete
    7. Hello Gf MiMi - yes, the agency will forward it to MM.

      GF Lorna - responding to your email as we speak. :)

      Delete
    8. You're welcome GF MiMi and GF Lorna. Be sure to share photos here, after MM posts them in FB. ;)

      Delete
    9. GF I send you some picture check your email. Please give your honest opinion. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Lol
    those food items and liquid or powder ones needs to go thru customs in any country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ro - I asked the clerk at the post office and he said "oh it should only take 7-10 days" and thought I had plenty of time when I sent it on 10/9. They didn't tell me the customs would hold it for weeks. aishhh... next yea,r I'll send it in June. kekeke

      Delete
  3. I like Wonder Woman costume! It's so cute!!! I want to see Modu with Wonder Woman costume!
    Maybe she can wear it during Xmas time XD
    Kekeke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MiMi, welcome to the blog! Happy to see you often in the blog.

      Delete
  4. Waaaaah, I'm dying to see Modu and Art in one of those girlie outfits. Do you think their daddy HJ will allow his babies to wear them? Hahaha please HJ and MM...let them wear the outfits we sent you.... Please, please, please!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete