Saturday, January 11, 2014

Soompi News: Kim Hyun Joong Feels Burdened Competing Against Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Hyun Joong Feels Burdened Competing Against Kim Soo Hyun




 Kim Hyun Joong Feels Burdened Competing Against Kim Soo Hyun

 
The battle of handsome actors and their dramas is about to begin! In a recent press conference, Kim Hyun Joong commented about his feelings on his KBS2TV drama, “Age of Feeling” competing against Kim Soo Hyun’s drama.

On January 9, KBS2TV’s “Age of Feeling” held a press conference, introducing the characters and plot. During the conference, Kim Hyun Joong was asked, “You are in the same agency as Kim Soo Hyun. Have you two discussed about your dramas?”

In response, the singer turned actor said, “Although I am in the same agency as Kim Soo Hyun, he is the popular icon. Also, Jun Ji Hyun is the original popular figure. Since my drama is competing against their drama, it is true that I feel burdened. I said to him to not be nervous, but I think both of us will be nervous while filming. However, our nervousness won’t change the dynamics. The viewers are the judge. I hope that both dramas will have a successful conclusion.”

Kim Hyun Joong will play a talented fighter in Shanghai who fights in order to earn money for his sister’s surgery fees. The drama, “Age of Feeling” takes place in 1930’s Shanghai, indicating that drama viewers can expect to see different cultural aspects.

KBS2TV’s “Age of Feeling” will compete with SBS’ “Man from the Stars” and MBC’s “Miss Korea.” The first episode of “Age of Feeling” will broadcast on January 15 at 10PM (KST).


Credit:   http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/10/kim-hyun-joong-feels-burdened-competing-against-kim-soo-hyun/#.UtDnVbS6ks8

14 comments:

  1. Compete with the same agency dongsaeng.. fighting!! ^.^)9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai..GF..l want to try send a photos a hint mm and hj with my blackberry...but l don't know how...or give me the addres email to send the photos l want to try if l can do it with my blacberry...thanks GF...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gf Nenty, you can send email to : gforce.hyunmin@gmail.com. The gf admins will help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GF bescaca l have done send my photos with my blackberry..in that photos is a hint a jacket and a shawl...have you accept my email GF bescaca?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gf nenty, I am not gf admin. I used to send them email so that I know the email address and provided to u.

      Delete
  5. GF bescaca...l hope my email is accept and publish in this block..he..he...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim Hyun Joong VS Kim Soo Hyun is definitely sharp battle...I read news that Kim Soo Hyun drama have high rating achive 31,3%...FIGHTING HJ do the best don't feel burdened we all support you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fightiiing papi...

    We always love u and supports. Your drama

    dont be sad..,

    ReplyDelete
  8. GF baek ha ni...in lndonesia the drama lnspiring Generation was screened or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe....I don't know GF Nenty but maybe you can see in online drama situs.

      Delete
    2. Oke GF baek ha ni...but if you have information about hj drama lnspiring Generation in lndonesia you must tell me..oke..oke..he..he...

      Delete
  9. We will definitely support your new drama KHJ..... I hope the drama is available in Dramafever or Hulu, so I could watch in HD, eng sub

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GF Snowy I'm with you. I'll try and support KHJ which ever way I can.

      Good luck HJ!

      Delete