Friday, March 14, 2014

[Repost] Hyun Joong's Gift for his MM on "White Day"


Today is “White Day”… 
my MM must be expecting a gift from me, but…

What should I give her???





She must be tired of getting a box of candies...Ahhh... maybe a big Teddy Bear!!!







Or, should I cook a romantic dinner for both of us???... 





Hmmm… but I’m not a good cook! Aishh.





Should I write her a love letter then??... 




Tsk, I'm not good in writing love letters...





plus... there's not enough papers to express my love for her…kekeke





Hmmm, I think a love letter is not enough. Ahhh... a ring. I should buy her...




...another ring… *wink wink*





Wait, before giving her this ring...I’ll sing a love song to her… 





... but I always sing love songs to her... I better think of another gift... hmmm


Oh, I got it!!!

The best gift I could give her is...



   My Heart… 
My Love!!!




         and some pretty 
                   sexy       
                moves!!!


Credit as tagged.
Ela, Liz and Cyn OC

6 comments:

  1. Great fanart ...for HyunMin !!!
    Happy White Day to our beloved HyunMin... and to all fans of our adorable couple..... ^^
    Thanks Gfs Ela, liz and Cyn.. for the beautiful post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooww....very beautiful GF Liz and Leader Cyn...kekeke some pretty sexy move for MM hahaha ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great FA Gf Ela Liz and Cyn OC..
    I love the the sexy moves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wuah wuaah good joob gf ela,cyn an liz...

    Kekekeke wink wink wink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cyniiii how fat are u now?? u just wont leave cheese alone.. huh?! LOL

    n i know.. poor Ela n Liz u r dragging thm along.. tsk tsk...

    but oh.. Great post.. LOVE it <3

    ReplyDelete