Sunday, April 6, 2014

Kim Hyun Joong "Denies" that he is dating After School's UEE


Kim Hyun Joong talked about the rumors of him dating After School's UEE!

Back when both of them were starring on 'Barefoot Friends', a rumor had spread that the duo were actually dating. According to rumors, Kim Hyun Joong had introduced UEE to his friends as his girlfriend. Even though the rumors quieted after the show ended, it still pops up from time to time.


In an interview he had with Star Today, he was asked about the rumors. He answered, "It's not true at all. To be honest, I trusted these rumors out of instinct. But now that I became one of the subjects, I realized they're not believable. I heard through the rumors that I was dating UEE, and we laughed together when we saw it. After that, the staff kept teasing us, so I jokingly said 'she's my girlfriend', and that became the fuel for another round of rumors. It's a scary world."

He added, "We were all close during the filming, but I don't think I could ever be dating UEE like the rumors suggest."


credits : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/kim-hyun-joong-denies-that-he-is-dating-after-schools-uee

19 comments:

  1. Thank you for this article, GF Ela.

    Oh well... HJ has spoken. Don't say we didn't tell you so! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...get lost the troll kekeke
    Thanks gf Ela for the post ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if reading this article would make her stop coming around. I think she enjoys reading the hint/fact posts and hoping it's her idol in MM's shoes instead. hehehe

      Delete
    2. Hello GFs!
      Bwahahaha......troll.....in your face.....kekeke

      Delete
    3. Yup idol YJJ i think the troll like MM's shoes and bags so he/she/it keep become silent reader in this lovely blog...kekeke

      Delete
  3. finally he could not stan the rumours and she needs to make it right for the sake of protecting her lover

    kekekeke wink wink
    i can not imagine the face troll read this article

    gud job hj,we love you

    morning gf yjj ,gf hani and unnie i miss you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now its crystal clear about the rumor....troll get lost and have a life...good job and good answer HJ.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so happy with this news that i feel i need to comment. I been waiting for for him to clarify this rumours. Finally.Of course, he is faithful to his love of his life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it...l like it...of course Hj said that...because he is only love O ha ni...or lovely MM...no one other girls in his heart only MM since first time he saw MM...and in bts PK Hj always glance to MM...that's why MM only the one in his heart...oh so sweet....

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoL
    i guess the troll just get a 'slap' from this article. *merong*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Gf Ela for your great news... !!!
    Finally, the truth will set us free....Thanks HJ for clarifying this never ending rumors,.... that gave heartache to me during BFFS sitcom.... ^^
    I miss Gf Snowy, she's the only person who understood my feeling during those days !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to read the allkpop version
    Lots of reader thought that he was stating the truth since he was always known as an honest idol.
    However.. We need no confirmation from him. We already know that there is no such thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  11. I like the statement made by HJ too. 'I DONT THINK I COULD EVER BE DATING UEE LIKE THE RUMOURS SUGGEST.....'
    It makes no room for delusion though I know some die-hard ones are still dreaming...ke ke... 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you remember guys...when Hj said in first fm PK he said hani or MM is his ideal type if hani or MM like him...kekeke...l think Hj really..really falling in love with MM first time he saw MM...and MM love Hj too because Hj is handsome..nice guy (remember sharing blanket)...and l think they really destiny that God made to theme...kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hj is always true to himself one of his special character that we like...minmin is so lucky with HJ and same with HJ is so lucky with minmin....God bless to our best couple !!!

    ReplyDelete