Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Jung So Min 정소민 Says Her Love for Korean Food to Stay Fit.


Jung So Min shared how she manages to maintain her body shape.

During the press conference and open site for KBS 2TV’s drama Big Man, which took place on May 27 in Gyonggi province, Jung So Min said, “I don’t like to exercise for the sake of exercising. I like to go on light walks.”

The actress explained, “I do adjust what I eat. I eat a larger lunch and cut down on dinner. But I always eat Korean food for at least one meal a day. I also make sure to consume enough fiber.”

Upon hearing this, Lee Da Hee said, “I think she (Jung So Min) was born with it. Her body is naturally curvy.”

About her trademark red hair, Jung So Min shared, “I just wanted to try it out last winter and I’m personally satisfied with it. There was no other intention.”

Photo credit: Newsen
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/66897/jungsomin-shares-how-she-manages-to-stay-fit


3 comments:

  1. Healthy and beautiful Min Min with good shape.
    Thanks Gf Ela for the post!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy with natural beauty and curvy shape..

    Thanks GF Ela for the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep healthy MM...love you.
    Thanks gf Ela for the post.

    ReplyDelete