Saturday, September 1, 2012

HyunMin Fan Confession #2






TWO Years! It's still fresh in our memory.

There is no drama as PERFECT as this.

There is no couple as PERFECT as them.

"PlayFul Kiss"

"HyunMin"

-Is the reason why GForce was born.


We are the Girls Group that comes from different parts of the world and speak in different languages...

We never once meet each other... But how can all of us unite?... Is it possible?...


YES IT IS!!  HYUMIN made it POSSIBLE!!  :D :D :D


Due to our same interest and our Infinite LOVE for this drama and HyunMin... we meet in this "one site". We share our thoughts, we share our craziness (loCo), we share everything like a-real-sister-bond...


Our bond as best friends/sisters, is getting tighter each day... So tight, that no one can break it :)

All this... is because of HyunMin, "The couple that filled our hearts with so much LOVE"

Thank you Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min for taking a role in this drama. Thank you for being the perfect couple, Thank you for making GForce possible and thank you so much for everything.... You make us feel alive whenever we see your faces... Please smile always and be happy with your loved ones... :D

"Happy 2nd Anniversary Playful Kiss and HyunMin"


CHEERS!


Sincerely, 


Gf Mazzy, of GForce  :D





P/S: My true Long Confession will be up soon, this is just a tidbit of it, wait for my next post!




10 comments:

  1. AWWW!!! GF Chyn!! thank you for posting my confession in here!!! hehe :'D without you, this special post will not be here :"D Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girl Mazzy... your words are so sweet and lovely....

    Love you girls!!!!

    Loco pills for everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very lovely Gf Mazzy...its really a blessing...Without KHJ and JSM, there is no Playful Kiss.... Without HyuMin and PK, there is no GForce....GForce was born because of our love to HyunMin Couple...Im also hoping that the friendship of GForce will grow stronger and stay for a lifetime....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaaaaahhhhh GF Mazzy, you said it all! Now, am I excused to skip the confession part? YES?! ASSA as Eunjo would say! hahahaha (I know one person would be reacting soon... maybe not!) hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaah...No, No, No... you are not excused, GF Yoonji...Arasso? You better write your true confession now pronto. I said true confession right? The real story that drove you to watching PK. hahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now and pronto. Aren't we a bit demanding? And where is your confession, Missy? hahaha Yah, confession is confession! Who's idea was this anyway??? I demand to know now and pronto also! Aigoo... I don't think this was brought to the table and the question is did I approve it? hahaha

      Delete
  6. yes GF Mhel, without PK, without HyunMin, GForce will not be here, thanks to them, they are the reason why we are here afterall :'D :'D :'D

    hahahahhaha GF YoonJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahhahahaha yes you must do your part too! 'true confession' is a must! Hahahahah.....

    actually my real confession is long, but yes, i will just share it in some other time :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell me you're not an accomplice of GF Snowy.

      There is no such thing as 'true confession'... a confession is a confession period.

      Arasso... a confession is on it's way after Missy Snowy publish hers. wahahahah

      Delete
  7. Bwahahahahhahayha...... it's going to take awhile before Snowy could publish her confession. She's busy learning how to do fanarts and fanvid. hahahahaha

    My confession is going bore you to death.

    It's a confession whether it's a lie or not right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi posting my comment late

    You know GF Mazzy how I like your comments when you started to do it in my FFs there we began to share funny moments I think for me this is one of the special things this couple gave to us, share time with people from different parts of the world and the developing of a special friendship even when you don't know where I am or how I look you accepted me as part of GForce and for me that is wonderful

    ReplyDelete