Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lets Get MARRIED!






Papi:  Mami, do you know we've been  together for ______  and ____ ?


Mami:  Yes, you made me very happy for the past _____ and _____.



Papi: Really? I am glad to hear you say that. Don't you think it's time for us to settle down? I want to have four beautiful children with you, let's not wait anymore. LET'S GET MARRIED!!!!!


Mami: Are you serious? I love you Papi, but I am not ready to settle down yet. Let's wait for another 2 years, okay?




Two years had passed but still Mami still says that she's not ready. What will be Papi's next move?


Papi sent a note to Mami saying:


     "Mami, I waited enough and can no longer wait for another two years.  LET'S GET MARRIED today!!!!!! If you really love me, you will be at the church by 3pm. See you at the altar!!!!!"

       

  


Do you think Mami will show up at the altar?






LET'S GET MARRIED
by:  Jagged Edge


See, first of all, I know these so called playas wouldn't tell you thisBut I'm a be real and say what's on my heartLet's take this chance and make this love feel relevantDidn't you know I loved you from the start, yeah

When I think about, all the years we've put in this relationshipWho knew we'd make it this far, then I think aboutWhere would I be if we were to just fall apartAnd I can't stand the thought of losing you

Meet me at the altar in your white dressWe ain't getting no younger, we might as well do itBeen feeling you all the while girl I must confessGirl let's just get married, I just wanna get married

Meet me at the altar in your white dressWe ain't getting no younger, we might as well do itBeen feeling you all the while girl I must confessLet's get married, baby let's get married

Said I done it all, but frankly girl I'm tired of this emptinessI wanna come home to you and only you'Cause making love to just anyone ain't happeningI just gotta be with you

Do you think about, us finishing somethin' we started so long agoI wanna give you my allDo you think about, maybe us having some babies?Come on won't you be my lady, forever, yeah

I'm ready to, commit to youAnd I just can't wait for that night'Cause I need you here with meAnd let's start a family

Meet me at the altar in your white dressWe ain't getting no younger, we might as well do itBeen feeling you all the while girl I must confessGirl let's just get married, I just wanna get married

Meet me at the altar in your white dressWe ain't getting no younger, we might as well do itBeen feeling you all the while girl I must confessLet's get married

Meet me at the altar in your white dressWe ain't getting no younger, we might as well do itBeen feeling you all the while girl I must confessGirl let's just get married, I just wanna get married

Meet me at the altar in your white dressWe ain't getting no younger, we might as well do itBeen feeling you all the while girl I must confessLet's just get married

Meet me at the altar in your white dressWe ain't getting no younger, we might as well do itBeen feeling you all the while girl I must confessGirl let's just get married, I just wanna get married

Meet me at the altar in your white dressWe ain't getting no younger, we might as well do itBeen feeling you all the while girl I must confessLet's get married


 Marry Me/Marry You
by: Kim Hyun Joong


Fanart by Rukubebe & Mhel
Photo by  Naughty Snowy
Music Video : Let's Get Married by Jagged Edge
Fanvideo : Marry Me/Marry You by Rukubebe
Dialogue by Naughty Snowy and Mhel



51 comments:

  1. What's this Shotgun Wedding HJ style? hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaahh... my heart is beating fast!

    Of course She will shows up at he altar... her gorgeous groom is waiting for her!!

    I need part 2!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you make tge second part Gf Cyni? Hahaha

      Delete
    2. You have to finish what you started!!
      Lalala

      Delete
    3. huhuhu, i thought you will help me!

      Delete
    4. I'll help you!!... just tell me what you need!!

      Delete
    5. Really,.thanks in advane Gf Cyni....

      Delete
  3. let's get married?
    of course!
    good morning GFs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dialogue...make it longer...LOL...this ona Sunday morning..have a happy week-end GFs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Gf Liz, is still Saturday at my place!!!... I still have time to party!! LOL

      Delete
    2. Happy sunday to you Ate liz....hope you have fun today!

      Delete
  5. Hola Sexy Chicas! Selamat Pagi/Good Morning/Buenos Dias/Magandang Umaga/Buongiorno!!! Ahh.... I feel sleepy, i want to sleep again! Olala!!

    Hahahha gash, yah Naughty Mommy and Naughty Snowy, part 2 is needed sooooon!! Hahahah woohooo! Of course mami will show up at the altar!!! Woohooo!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Kiddo, my eyes is still half close...lol

      Hj looks so handsome while waiting at the altar...dont worry Papi, if Mami wont appear, Gforce will come...hahaha

      Delete
    2. Don't worry Papi, the GForce will come and rescue you. If Mami fails to show up, the GForce will be there for you. Hahahaha

      Delete
    3. hola GF snowy! Yes yes, GForce will come and rescue papi.. But i think no need to do that, bcos mami will definitely come to marry the love of her life! <3 aww! Soooo shuuuwwweeeeets!

      Delete
    4. We are the bridesmaid right, Kiddo? The Gforce in pink!

      Delete
    5. and dont forget the six inch heels lalala

      Delete
    6. Lol, we look like barbie then....

      Delete
    7. its ok because Mami is a Barbie too....lalalala

      Delete
    8. But what if Mami wont show up, Baby Michy? Hahaha....

      Delete
    9. we kidnap her! hahahaha

      p/s: im doing this for you Papi because i dont want to see you get dumped at the altar.....lol

      Delete
    10. whohahaha, then if mami doesnt show up, i will volunteer my self to be the oh-so-temporary-bride... Hhahahahahahahahah peace mami!

      Im overdose with loco pills today.. Olala!

      Delete
    11. are you study with loco pills? tssk tssk tssk....bad girl.....hahaha

      Delete
    12. You are tge replacement bride Kiddo? Its not funny...hahahaha

      i rather join baby michy to kdnap mami and bring her in the church. Lol

      Delete
    13. the kidnapping will only take place if Mami didnt show up! araso? lalalalala

      Delete
    14. Mami will.play hard to get that's why we need to get ready fir our task...hahahaha

      Delete
    15. aish, then GForce have to prepared with a lot of back up plans then! hahahaha...
      woah, GForce will be very very busy then...lalalalala

      Delete
  6. Good morning afteroon GFs .today our time change to winter time... 5 am here and its 7 hrs advance in tge PH.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi ate Mhel
      its almost 2pm here...just arrived my home.

      Delete
    2. For sure you enjoyed your trip....

      Delete
    3. Hola Mommy and Baby Michy, im having 30mins break now.. before i continue 'dating' my lovely books and papers... Woohoo!

      GF Michy, you can eat a lot as long as it makes you happy! Olala :D

      Delete
    4. well what can i say i love foods! lalala

      Delete
    5. oh, you look so proud of yourself and the foods, hmm? Haha

      Delete
    6. its just when i going back home i really have an appetite to eat....if by my own its just to satisfy my hunger....

      Delete
  7. Hello GFs...good morning/ afternoon evening...

    How is everyone?

    I 'm going to be very busy today. You know what that means GFs....I'll miss the chats.

    Have a great day all.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Gf, enjoy your day and miss you too!

      Delete
    2. have a nice and pleasant day Gf Snowy!
      talk to you when you are free then....

      Delete
  8. Hello GF, good evening.
    Haaa.. Finally I'm here..
    I missed our chats...
    It was nice to see all the old posts which I missed..
    But what is the use..:(
    I'll get busy again from tomorrow..:(
    But I'll try to check your posts and at least say hello to you girls..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Snehal! nice to see drop by here...
      miss you too...its ok just take your time

      Delete
  9. Btw.. I like today's post GF Mhel, Gf Snowy and Rukubebe..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Gf Snehal, good to see you here again ..im glad that you like our post GF

      Delete
    2. Hello Gf michily, Gf Mhel..
      I am curious about mami, what will she do.??
      I'll wait for your next post.^_^.

      Delete
    3. Lol, Gf Snehal i think it wil take some time before i could post the part 2...

      Delete
  10. Hola GFs! :D i will go to bed early today as i have exam tomorrow! Olala! Wish me luck! I guess, these two/three weeks, i wont be able to chat with you gfs, i might be visiting and checking our blog and say hello to you girls but to join our usual-loca-conversation i guess, i cant make it. I hope i can cope up everything in the coming weeks! :D :D ohhhhh! I will be missing you, sexy GFs! And also HyunMin :')

    take care girls, dont forget to take loco pills everytime when you need it. :p haha

    mwah mwah mwah!

    Hello and bye GF Snehal, glad to see you are here, we miss you! :D

    **off to bed** mwah GFs! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck for your exams Mazzy! you can do it! fighting!
      make GForce and HyunMins proud, arasso?!

      Delete
    2. Good luck Kiddo, you can make it...make Mommy more proud of you....love you, Kiddo!

      Delete
  11. Oh oh, have you guys see mm in.CWGM with the guy in bed?

    ReplyDelete