Sunday, January 20, 2013

HyunMin Laughs Part #01





HJ:  I feel weird wearing a pajama w/a collar?
MM:  I think some people would find it weird you telling me what you wear or not in bed.  hahaha
HJ:  Oh yeah!  kekeke



HJ:  Come on, let's do the mother monkey act again! hahaha
MM:  You really want to make it obvious, don't you?  hahaha




HJ:  Uh-oh, I think you're right... somebody's with a camera... just smile!  hehehe
MM:  Peace! 




HJ:  I like sleeping/bed scenes because I can be right next to you.
MM:  Oh, you're such a sweet guy!




HJ:  This is it... the moment I've been waiting for... let's make it 10 takes!  kekeke
MM:  mwo?  ottoke!




HJ:  Hani, the PA said not to move and to stay in position. hmmm...
MM:  Sure, as if I don't know what you're up to! hehe



HJ:  Hani, what if we change roles... I'll be the bed hugger!
MM:  Yah... with your weight, I'd be crushed when you slump over me!  hahaha




HJ:  Are you bothered by the sun... shall we move elsewhere for privacy? 
MM:  What privacy?  Don't you see fans and crews with cameras around us?  ^-^


Credits to HyunMinBar

Liz A, Cyn OC, YJJ

9 comments:

  1. Good morning, evening Gfs!!

    Enjoy the HyunMin Laughs^^!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello GF Cyni...

    First photo... HJ's face looks so adorable. hahahha.. Private joke between him and MM?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was "I only use underwear when I sleep" talk

      Delete
    2. He was very comfortable tell MM about him not wearing anything when he goes to bed? Hahahaha

      Delete
  3. hi gfs, i like all the photos...they looks very happy. from those scenes, feeds my loneliness from missing hyunmin couple. you're the best gfs, love all of you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both looks so adorable...2nd photo, practicing of the back hug is one of.my favorite PK scene...

    ReplyDelete
  5. :') :') :') :') :') :') just let me cry for a brief moment!!! :') :') finallllllyyyyyy i got back my 3G connection on my phone!!! Heaaveeen! I dont knoe for how many days i wait for this moment where i can see you again! Ohh i miss my family here, and in fb!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!! I LOVE YOUUU!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    hows everyone's doing? :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kiddo... I was missing you... where is you HyunMin wave???

      ~~~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡~~~

      Delete
  6. I love all of these!! And what i love the most is the second one from the bottom! Why??? Bcoss mami is sexy!!! Haha the big shirt and then the way her body moves, the way she smiles, the way she look at papi!!! Ahhhh! I just dont knoe how i find it sexy! haha

    ReplyDelete