Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Playful HyunMin - Part 01 -


MM:  Really?  You're taking me with you at your next concert here?  HJ:  Gotcha!  hahaha 



MM:  Oppa, what are you doing?  HJ:  I'm playing mother-monkey... removing lice from your hair.  MM: Yaah, geumanhae (stop it)! 



MM:  Oppa, oppa, do you make it a habit of sleeping anywhere and anytime of the day... even at work?  HJ:  Why, are you jealous?  hahaha  MM:  Mworago?  ~whack~!!!  HJ:  Ok, there's plenty of space to share... let's sleep together!  hahaha      




Credit as tagged.

Liz A

8 comments:

  1. Every time I see how playful MM and HJ were with each other... my heart felt happiness! !

    ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

    Hello HyunMins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Cyni , me encantan los gifs ... tan solo con ver los gifs mi corazon salta de felicidad ...Son un Amor .
      cada vez que veo los BTS me quedo embelesada con ellos ...HyunMin forever <3

      Delete
  2. Holaaaa
    Hola Cyn
    Me hace feliz ver estos gif Hyunmin. they are sooo adorable<3
    Gracias Gf Liz y Cyn ^^ por alegrame el dia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Mary... cómo estás?. Te extrañamos!... busy con las prácticas???...huhuhu.

      Me alegra te haya gustado el post.

      Delete
    2. yes very busy hahaha. estoy practicando en un banco. me va bien. gracias por preguntar ^^
      yo tambien las extraño Gfs/ I also miss you Gfs =)

      Delete
  3. Thanks GF Cyn! Do you still have the video of where you got the gif from? I really like that bts... they're so playful. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll ask gf Liz if she has the video.

      I think you will find some scenes here:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Z0umq_QWw

      Delete
  4. Nice! I love this playful couple! cada vez que veo estos jugueteos me hacen recordar porque soy HyunMin! HyunMin Fighting! <3

    ReplyDelete