Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Star Named After Kim Hyun Joong



The message below  was left by A40Santos39 for KHJ in our comment box. After reading her message, we decided to post it and  share it with you. We hope HJ is able to read this warm and important message for him. In April, which is only few days away, we can start looking up at the night's bright sky, and search for the brightest star, named after Kim Hyun Joong.



To: KHJ this might actually be crazy o_O there was a video posted on youtube that actually gave me the courage to write this now I was not going to write or even say anything. But here it goes once you said you wanted to go to space that maybe a little harder to do in one way, but in another you can so there for I bought you a real STAR the STAR is named after you I sent the package to the fan mail. Now I know you receive multitudes of gifts and letters. But see me writing this actually is crazy bcz that's not the kind of person I am. But is not about me is about you. You are in space by name and also is going to be launched in April. Now having to do a world tour does not mean that you are on top of the world but see bcz of the STAR named after you in the ORION GALAXY which is closest to Earth puts you on top of the world. There for: You KHJ are on top of the world you deserve this to the fullest. If I have room I will write a song for you if not I will post twice. (Twinkle, twinkle little star how I wonder what you are up above the sky so high like a diamond there you shine KHJ) i didnt write the song is actually a kids song but it goes with the STAR. Good luck KHJ. - A40Santos39


Below are  the copies of the star certificate and the  astronomical coordinates she sent to KHJ by mail.








Thanks A40Santos39

12 comments:

  1. I donooo wht to say... Besides a heartfelt Thank u... I knoww...it wasnt a joke frm the beginning... N now... We feel deeply indebted to u.... Yes... I ill tell u why....
    U bought the brightest starr HJ's name so he is literally the ONLY STAR on top of this wrld.... But for us... And him i am sure it is going to b a lot more...
    Now every time he goes on stage to perform the fans all the wrld ill be watching him... Enjoying his performance with him.... For freee..... Thks to u.... His dream is now a reality... His FAN wherevr u r.... U can seee him atleast once evry day... N coz he is the brightest star no cloudy sky can hide him frm us.... Thk for that... Thank you for realising our n his dream! N yes welcome to the blog..... *big warm hugsss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. good day gfs snowy and a40santos39, love your post gf snowy... wow !!! hyun joong star name in the orion galaxy... hope papi notice this event, the brightest star, "kim hyun joong ".. congrats gf a40santos39, you're so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HJ has millions fans all over the world.. hence.. not all of us can see him LIVE inn our place.. only by via youtube.. and pic we can see him.. but now.... NOW,starting APRIL!!!!!

    ALL FANS around the world... can look up the night sky and search for the brightest star.. the star that was named after Kim Hyun Joong!!!!! whoaaaa.. everyone can now see that the only STAR KIM HYUN JOONG shining brightly like a diamond!!!


    woohooo shine bright like a diamond~~~~ shine bright like a diamond~~~ :D :D

    thank you GF A40Santos39! such a very amazing gift!!! we thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. I hope he see's this. :-) Thanks Snowy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome GF. Thanks for sharing. I hope so too that HJ will see and read your message. We all know he receives lots of gifts and mails everyday. I hope he will find time in between his hectic schedule to go through his gifts and mails.

      Delete
  5. This is beautiful!!!!. Now Hyun Joong will be shaining in the sky and we will be able to see that beautiful star!!

    WEll done A40Santos39!!!!... Thank you!!!!!! Gracias!!

    Btw, do you have a shorter name for us to call you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just call me (A) I guess. That will be cool. Hahahahaha! Yep A it is. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Yes, A it is! Thanks Gf A. Cute!

      Delete
    4. Hola A!!

      Are you from the A-Team???... kekekeke!!!!!

      Delete
    5. No the A GF team! That was funnyyyyy.:-D

      Delete
  6. Now that I know KHJ star is one among the stars... every bright star I see and twinkling back at me, I will think of it as the KHJ star. The brightest star in the galaxy.

    ReplyDelete