Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong 김현중 26th message official page.




English Translation: KHJ김현중 26th msg Hi~~~ I haven't written for a while. I have filmed 3 MVs for Japan single for a week,, seems they come out great... ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Feels good, I woke up after 12 hours of sleep.~~Everything has been going well?????? I am flying to Indonesia tomorrow...... --
To have a tough time for the variety show.... It was really tough but people around me are happy with that
ㅋㅋㅋ
Seems my suffering equals others happiness~~ But I'm glad to get to know many good people.~~~
I don't mean I pay no attention to make Korean album~~~ Don't worry. I am devoting myself to create this album.
There's A concern about this album that when it's released, you are going to be concussed after falling by shock. The release...I can't tell you now^^ So when it's released, I want to ask you to listen to it a lot and promote it.
ㅋㅋㅋ
After I come back from Indonesia, I will prepare for the fanmeet.
Basically, (my birthday June 6) is Memorial Day which is a national holiday,
 I wouldn't hold this kind of event'  (on the day) though...^^;;;; Still you guys might like it, and I haven't worked in Korea... I will do my best to prepare it.

You can look forward to a concert level of fanmeet..ㅋㅋㅋ
Then I am going to live quietly under the water, preparing the album.
I have a lot to show you, and I am craving to start activity (singing career).
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Look forward to it, I will explode a bomb. ^^ Till then, don't get sick and take care of yourself.

Cr. Lala Henecia

14 comments:

  1. Hello HyunMins!!!

    Hola Papi!!!. Whoahhh 3 MVs???... can't wait to watch it.

    Also, we will be waiting anxiously your next album.

    Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *ress bangs head on wall* Aigooooo lots work to do before Papi Bday and i am stuck with TheCardioVascularSystem ! Tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha...I hope 2 weeks before his birthday, you're have moved on to something less complicated.

      Delete
    2. lol snowy i finishd CVS today in #pathology that is.. The same system repeats in approximately 10 more subjects! Hmmm... Complicated is #Science
      Hola Cyni :D

      Delete
  3. Hahahaha... The last line, the bottom part... Did he mean, look forward to his next album, he will explode like a bomb? He is doing something he has never done before with his previous album? He is reinventing himself??????

    Don't you worry HJ... We will help promote your new album. I am pretty sure, your fans from all over the world will support your new album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm... maybe he is doing the gwiyomi song. Hahaha, peace Papi!!!

      We will promote and support your album!!!... we just want MM in your MVs, that's all. Kekeke

      Delete
    2. I really love HJ's songs... even when I only sing the parts in english...kekeke.

      I think we will surprise us and we will be here to support him!.

      What about a latin song!!!... korean latin song!!!. HJ singing with... hmmm... Pitbull...kekeke

      Delete
    3. this time i hope to buy ur album.. If u sell it in India. Pls do that :D

      Delete
    4. You can buy all his albums on ITunes GF Ress...

      Delete
    5. GF Cyni... It will be a big and great surprise for us if MM will be in one of the MV's of his new songs.

      Delete
    6. That is what is called heights of hope!!! Lol

      Delete
  4. I don't have any apple devices Snowy! I am waiting for Google to bring out its online music server. Flipkart here had only his Japanese songs. I am planning to get them soon though I am not a fan of the Japanese lyrics Lol. Korean is more soothing to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the Japanese version of all his Korean songs....

      Delete