Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Kim Hyun Joong ~ Jung So Min : Beneath You're Beautiful (Fanvid)







"Beneath You're Beautiful"
 Labrinth (feat. Emeli Sandé)
 

You tell all the boys "No"
Makes you feel good, yeah.
I know you're out of my league
But that won't scare me away, oh, no

You've carried on so long,
You couldn't stop if you tried it.
You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it,
But I'm gonna try.

Would you let me see beneath you're beautiful?
Would you let me see beneath you're perfect?
Take it off now, girl, take it off now, girl
I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath you're beautiful tonight?

You let all the girls go
Makes you feel good, don't it?
Behind your Broadway show
I heard a boy say, "Please, don't hurt me"

You've carried on so long
You couldn't stop if you tried it.
You've built your wall so high
That no one could climb it.
But I'm gonna try

Would you let me see beneath you're beautiful?
Would you let me see beneath you're perfect?
Take it off now, boy, take it off now, boy
I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath you're beautiful tonight, oh, tonight?

See beneath, see beneath,
I...
Tonight
I...

I'm gonna climb on top your ivory tower
I'll hold your hand and then we'll jump right out
We'll be falling, falling but that's OK
'Cause I'll be right here
I just wanna know

Would you let me see beneath you're beautiful?
Would you let me see beneath you're perfect?
Take it off now, girl, take it off now, girl (take it off now, boy,take it off now, boy)
'Cause I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath you're beautiful tonight, oh, oh, oh, tonight?
See beneath you're beautiful, oh, tonight.
We ain't perfect, we ain't perfect, no.
Would you let me see beneath you're beautiful tonight...
 
Fanvid: Snowy
 

16 comments:

  1. Hello GFs...

    I created this video to be posted for our blog anniversary but I encountered some problems in uploading it in YT that's why it's a day late.

    I fell in love with our couple on the first PK episode and my favorite part is the dream scene and our couple's first kiss. They look perfect together, aren't they? I am pretty sure they are beautiful inside and out. I used the song by Labrinth, my current fave song. Everytime I listen to this song in my car, for some reason, HJ and MM's faces faces pops up. I don't know why. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Spilberg is back with a brand new video!!!

    Gf Snowy, I can't the video from here... (◞‸◟;) but I'm sure you did a pretty good job. I love the lyrics of the song...I can't wait to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know GF. The restrictions due to the song is killing me. Huhu.....can you view the video on your laptop?

      Delete
    2. Not from work.

      I'll try to watch it from my cell phone but I've to wait for lunchtime.

      Delete
    3. Okay. If you still can't, I might have to re activate my box.net account and you can view it from there. All I have to do is send you the link.

      Delete
  3. Hello GFs!

    Thanks Gf Snowy for a Lovely Fanvid of our Hyunmin couple...

    Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Snowy I have never heard this before. I watch and listen and got goose bumps. Great song Great video. Awesome Job Snowy. That was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks A.... Beautiful song isn't it? I find the scenes I chose perfect for the song. I have a big smile all over my face every time I watch the video.

      Delete
  5. Woah, she is finally back in making fan video and i love it... Gf Snowy, very nice and i love the song too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks GF Mhel... It's been awhile right? Love the song too.

      Delete
  6. Love the song, love the video...thank you GF Snowy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome GF CM, glad that you love it.

      Delete
  7. Great job, GF Snowy! I've never heard of the song. Is that considered 'country song'? I didn't know the dream sequence is your favorite scene in PK. I've always thought it's the "stick-in-the-behind" scene. kekeke So are you making a fanvid for that too? What song? Bootilicious? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha... A song about butt attack? You never know GF.. I might...

      Delete
    2. No, it's not a country song; it's pop.

      Delete