Sunday, February 16, 2014

❤❤❤ SPECIAL POST: Facts in Uzoosin Epi 2-4 ❤❤❤

Is it just me but I see #2s here.  And GF Snowy pointed out in her comment... 3 balloons for 3 years!  ^-^  



hehehe




Reminds me of MM's cyworld update in 2011... her wallpaper has hearts and a girl with bow kissing a kitten.  ^-^




Is Uzoosin implying that Uzoogirl have watched his other concerts aside from Goodbye BSJ??? lol

Sigh!  Uzoosin wouldn't take a glance at girl like me... huhuhu.

This reminds of MM's interview after PK and here's an excerpt:
Are you also like this when you are with your boyfriend? 
No, romance is not the same right?  I still have never being in love for long and don’t consider ever having experienced romantic love.  Although is/was boyfriend but we got along just as good friends.  In high
school, my main consideration was not about boyfriends but problems on professions, it was my life’s central focus.  Pretty girls are especially plenty in my high school, as for me I wasn't an attraction at all.

(She also said at PK Conference that she doesn't think BSJ would fall for her, if they met in person.  

MM is such a humble person... she doesn't consider herself beautiful even though she is... 'in and out'.)


 Puffy eyes


 Pretty girl with puffy eyes.  kekeke



Big eyes!

Pretty girl with big eyes!  kekeke





Check out the bow and headband on the girl caricature. Again, this was MM's update in cyworld 3 yrs ago.  ;) 



Make extra effort to wear make-up.

MM prefers make-up less but as girls we make an effort to look good on dates, don't we?  hahaha 

hehehe  I don't need to elaborate this right?  lol



I paired the couple quickly... I'm cupid.


I totally agree... cupid did a great job with his arrow on our couple.  Kudos, Mr. Cupid!  kekeke



 Keep your prayers to Star-Moon wizard.  Who knows... he might make your dreams come true!




My final POV:  HJ have talked about this at his interview in the past... he said something like: "I will find me a girlfriend soon, so you should find a boyfriend.  Here, I think the message is "wish on a shooting star, maybe your wish to have a boyfriend might just come true".  *wink-wink*



Credit to:  KHJ's Official website



38 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post Gf YJJ.

    I see 2s too. Two balloons and 1 heart...kekeke

    Puffy eyes MM, always looking beautiful... she is a natural beauty even thought she doesn't think she is a pretty girl, but she is a very pretty, gorgeous and stunning girl.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 balloons, means 3yrs for them... Congratulations to both! Kekeke

      Delete
  2. Excellent post GF YJJ....

    The 3rd to the last image.... Uzoosina looks like a bride. Kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. HJ has a great heart, doesn't he?. Always taking care of his fans and wishing for them happiness and to find the love of their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Facts!!!
    Hello GFs
    I agree with you GF Cyn he has a great heart I hope that his obsess fans had great heart too, so he can reveal Uzoosina...the love of his life the one who love at every sight. Cupid that's my wish....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Correct GF YJJ.. Three years. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha..its amazing...very great FACTS...thanks Idol YJJ for the wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great facts gf Yjj
    Hj does have great heart....hoping his fans are always happy..hope he reveals uzoogirl soon and hope is MM....thus my wish cupid....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello #2 and GF Rienhild, you're welcome. Glad you like it.

    GF Rienhild - no need to hope... uzoogirl is definitely MM. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Idol YJJ...good night to you...its bed time tou you right??? have nice dream....hehehe

      Delete
    2. Hello #2. I'm not sleepy yet. hehehe Did you miss me?

      Delete
    3. Kekeke...yes I miss you like I miss this special post Idol YJJ...hahaha

      Delete
    4. hahaha I knew you'd say that... :( you only miss my posts and not me. hahaha Fine, be that way! hahaha

      Delete
    5. Hahaha....please don't misunderstanding...kekeke....of course I miss my Idol YJJ and her special post...hahaha

      Delete
    6. Oh but of course no misunderstanding here... it's loud and clear. :roll-eyes: hahahaha

      Delete
    7. Hahaha...eh by the way Idol YJJ...do heard news about MM and her new project...I really miss her....hehehe

      Delete
    8. Sorry, no I haven't... she's been very quiet lately. But she did say near future so maybe she's just waiting for LG's ok. ;)

      Delete
    9. Correction noted. hehehe

      Anyway, good night GFs. Have a good day!

      Delete
    10. Hahaha....good night to you...have nice dream :)

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again GF. It is a fact: MM is Uzoogirl and vice versa. ^-^

      Delete
    2. umm.. I deleted my previous comment because letter 'o' was missing un the word 'hello'. It looks too rude (>_<).... Hello Gfs, am so happy to see your POVs. I do see the similarities between Min Min and Uzoogirl. I can say that Uzoogirl us Min Min; Mn Min is Uzoogirl~~~

      Delete
  10. Fact!! Fact!! Fact!! Hyunmin....Manse!! Hyunmin....Jjang!! :D
    yes. Hj FM @Peru was awesome. :D
    thanks for the post YJJ unnie. :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dongsaeng. You're welcome. What's Manse? Yes, HJ had so many hints in Peru.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annyeonhaseyo unnie !! *hug tightly* hhahahha
      Manse is like hurray ,something like cheering in koreans :D

      Delete
  12. Gfs, where can I see the Peru FM? is it in Youtube?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way GF, I think I did 2 Special Posts with hints/facts for Peru FM so it's a must read/see. Enjoy reading! kekeke

      Delete
    2. OK, WILL SEARCH FOR IT. CHEERS.

      Delete
  13. GF - yes, in YT... and we have some videos posted here too... just search "Peru FM" in the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aloooww gfs good night


    and thankyou gf yjj. For hint and fact,

    i miss this blog so much and my idol gf yjj kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is indeed another confirmation from HJ...Uzoogirl is definitely MM!!! Cute, charming and humble lady definitely only MM fits the depiction! They must had a great valentines day. I wish one day they will be allowed to come out as a couple without complications and all fans will just let them be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So he is just telling everyone, hey look, as i told you i will, i have found my GIRL ( our shooting star was lightning fast, we had an efficient cupid ) now please find yours... try your luck.. n lets all live happily ever after!!!!

    daebak GF. can GF aya or you or whoever interested use this story in a fanart for Round2.
    deadline is thankfully extended to day after.

    ReplyDelete
  17. In image 5, a girl was kissing a kitten, right? For me, it is not a kitten but a little tiger. The tiger is something symbolic. Who was born in the year of tiger? G forces should know it, right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi GF Bescaca -

      If you recall during tutoring session in Epi 2 of PK, HJ actually fell asleep on OHN's desk and MM said in interviews that HJ's snore sounded like kitten's snore.

      Using tiger would be too obvious, don't you think?

      Delete
    2. Yes, I remember that... thanks.

      Delete
  18. Good day/night Gfs !!!.... thanks Gf YJJ for your beautiful post .
    I love HJ in his fm at Peru... he really great, gave us a wonderful hints on that fm ...he revealed the MM tees and the video of Uzoosin with Uzoogirl... This is the first time we saw Uzoogirl in fm at Peru.. from now on HJ always adding Uzoogirl in his caricature , every time he post about Uzoosin..just like his New Years greeting last Dec.31,2013.
    Minmin so cute ... she never forget, about Kitten's snore, as she called HJ....At last, * Happy 3rd love anniversary * to our adorable HyunMin's couple !!! ^^...

    ReplyDelete