Tuesday, June 17, 2014

“Big Man” ends successfully



KBS 2TV drama "Big Man" ended successfully.According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of "Big Man" rated 12.6%. This is 1.8% more than the previous episode.

 

 

 

KBS 2TV drama “Big Man” ended successfully.
According to Nielsen Korea, the final episode of “Big Man” rated 12.6%.  This is 1.8% more than the previous episode. 

“Big Man” ended with Ji-hyeok’s (Kang Ji-hwan) triumph in love and work.  It ended in first place.
Meanwhile, SBS “Doctor Stranger” and MBC “Triangle – Drama” rated 10.8% and 7.7%.

 

Source:  http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022188/current-drama-2014-big-man-%EB%B9%85%EB%A7%A8/p87

 


My personal note:  I haven't watched the last 4 episodes of BM but I've been reading comments and glad to read that in the last episode JinAh (MM's character) kicked JiHyuk and said goodbye... wooohoo, that's my girl...  for me, JinAh is such an incredible person and a guy like JiHyuk doesn't deserve her.  ^-^



Congratulations MM, for a superb job in Big Man!!!  There's no denying that your acting stood out in each and every episode.  *hands down*


We can't wait for your movie, "Alice".  December be here already!  kekeke







6 comments:

  1. Awesome Job MM...we love you ♡♥♡.
    I agree with you idol Ji hyuk doesn't deserve Jin Ah. I think Shin Jung tae who is deserve with Kang Jin Ah....Mwahaha lol.
    Thanks for the post idol YJJ ^^.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello #2. hahaha SJT and KJA -- perfect match. I can see JinAh kicking SJT's behind. hahahaha

      Delete
    2. Hello idol YJJ, GF Rien and Shirley ^^.
      Idol YJJ..hahaha now I imagining fighting scenes between SJT with KJA and of course the winner is KJA...kekeke.

      Delete
    3. Hello idol YJJ, GF Rien and Shirley ^^.
      Idol YJJ..hahaha now I imagining fighting scenes between SJT with KJA and of course the winner is KJA...kekeke.

      Delete
  2. Hi Gf Hani and Yjj
    Great job MM....Jin ah will always be in our heart as a naughty yet loving

    Thanks for the post Gf Yjj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing on your comments Gfs YJJ and Baek Ha Ni...
    I agree with you Gfs... Jin Ah doesn't deserve the love of Ji Hyuk...
    Good action, she gave a perfect prize to Ji Hyuk.... kicked him as a reward... he deserve it.... ^^
    Thanks Gf YJJ for the post

    ReplyDelete