Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Jeong So-min, "I'm so sad it's over"








Actress Jeong So-min said she's going to miss "Big Man".

She took on the role of Kang Jin-ah in the KBS 2TV drama and successfully managed to handle a character completely different from her usual self.

Jeong So-min said, "I worked hard to become something new. I was happy to have met brave and lovable Jin-ah and I put in so much affection into her. It's not easy letting her go just yet".

"Thanks for all the love you've shown me. I hope to see you again soon".

Jeong So-min is coming back with the movie "Alice : The Girl From Wonderland".

Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=518094

Translation source:  http://www.hancinema.net/jeong-so-min-i-m-so-sad-it-s-over-70314.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sad too !!!
    I watched the final episode today...I'm gonna miss Kang Jin Ah. She's the only reason why i watch Big Man...^^
    Thanks Gf YJJ for the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah we will also miss Jin ah and the rest of the casts......looking forward to Alice
    Thanks idol Yjj for the post

    ReplyDelete