Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Jung So Min Was Happy Acting Out Brave Character in ‘Big Man’



2014.06.18


Jung So Min shared thoughts on wrapping up KBS2’s Big Man.

Jung So Min said through her agency, SM C & C, “It was a project that I put a lot of effort into, in order to show a new side of me.  I was happy to have met a brave character named ‘Jin Ah,’ who I have a lot to learn from, and I don’t think it will be easy for me to part from the project yet, since I put a lot of love into it.

The actress also shared, “I sincerely thank you for showing so much love for Big Man.  I will work harder to show a better side of me, so please anticipate it.”







Jung So Min acted as a honest and confident character named ‘Kang Jin Ah’ in Big Man, which aired the final episode on June 17.  She caught attention by freely acting the character’s feelings, increasing her presence in the drama.

Meanwhile, Jung So Min has been cast in film Alice and will be meeting with the fans again through the big screen.

 

Photo credit:  SM C&C


Source and credit:  http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/68592/jungsomin-shares-on-ending-big-man

 











1 comment:

  1. Good job ...Kang Jin Ah , i'm so proud of you...
    Welcome * Alice- the Girl from Wonderland *.... ^^
    Thanks Gf YJJ for the post.

    ReplyDelete