Tuesday, August 27, 2013

╰☆╮ FAN CONFESSION of Cookie Min ╰☆╮



My fascination with our HyunMin couple started about three months ago, I wanted to de-stress this summer from a previous tiring work load that I chanced upon PK and decided to watch it, needless to say PK is actually my first Kdrama... As the episodes progressed I began to like the characters and interactions of OHN and BSJ better, its one of those bittersweet romance that I am a sucker for... what began as a simple endeavor to pass out time turned into a strong interest...I started searching more information about the actors and found out that the story behind the PK story is even more interesting, like in PK it was just simply beautiful  to watch the development of a relationship of two people who seems to come from different worlds but are somehow fated to be together, I instantly became a fan of HJ and MM and began combing the Internet for anything HyunMin related... I guess what I like about them transcends their physical appearances... it's the purity of their relation and their natural interaction that endeared them to me, they seem genuinely happy together, the kind of happiness that only comes when you finally feel you met someone who gets you mentally and emotionally, your true love whom you imagine to share your life with...while going through my very first and only fandom experience, I naturally found the GForce HyunMin blogspot... I became a constant lurker for the past three months...

Every time I wake up, the first thing I do is check the blog...reading the comments was so much fun, everyone seems so friendly and inviting, there is no negativity like in the other blog sites I came across...
The more I read about the HyunMin couple and watch their BTS, the more I became convinced that I was not mistaken to admire them...I started to really want to connect to the family of GForce too... for the first time in my life I did something that I never did before and emailed the GFs... to my excitement, I received a very nice welcoming email :-)... and since then I know I found my long lost sisters... in this world where we sometimes live in a rat race and so many old values disappearing, it's nice to find our own space in cyberspace where we can all share something we truly enjoy with truly nice people that are akin to reconnecting to very close friends , though none of us have ever meet each other before.
I personally love the GFs for always lifting my mood up and reassuring me whenever my shipping is swaying...
I am grateful to all the lovely GFs for always spending time out of their busy schedules to keep our ship sailing... 
Happy, happy 1st anniversary GFs!!! May our love for the beautiful HyunMin couple continue to bring us shared laughs, friendship and inspiration...


Cookie Min

6 comments:

  1. Cookie Min... this is a very sweet and lovely fan confession!.

    Thank you so much for sharing this with us and thank you for the meaningful words you have wrote.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Gf CM, thank you for your sweet confession... you're such a sweet person and sister to us too... Glad to know you here...thank you again Gf for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..this confession is so lovely thanks Cookie Min for share with us this bbeautiful fanaccount. For me thr Gf's are likea family alwas will be gateful for know this amazing girls..Sometimes is difficwithul to me comment in the most of the post, but always support this blog and Hyunmin Couple with all my heart. Dear Gf's, Hyunmin lovers and viewers for another sucess year Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GF CM - you've articulated in words how I felt after watching PK. Thank you for sharing with us your experience. Thank you for giving me heads-up on hints and most of all thank you for loving the HyunMin couple. We are just one loving family here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear GFs thank you very much for your kind words and for welcoming me and all of us HyunMin fans into the family... You lovely ladies Rock!!!

    Toast to more fun years of sailing our ship together for our lovely MM and HJ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh...GF CM, this is a very heartwarming confession. Thank you for sharing with us how and when you started to be a HyunMin fan. Like you, after watching PK in 2011, my life was never the same. PK brought me new friends and new family.... I have to thank HJ and MM adding more excitement into my life.

    Yes, this is a friendly and stress free blog and thanks for noticing that. GF, again welcome to the GForce family. I'm glad that you found us and we found you! Yay!

    ReplyDelete