Tuesday, August 27, 2013

╰☆╮ FAN CONFESSION of Shirley Luna ╰☆╮



I'm curious about the promotion of PK, the network who bought the right of PK was amazing further advertisement, I'm a lover of K-DRAMA.When i watched BAE YONG JOON "Winter Sonata".His the only K-ACTOR i like...but when PK aired here in the Philippine,something happened to myself. I bought DVD of PK just to watched it in advance, from everyday airing on tv. from now on, i can't do anything properly without seeing PK, even 2 episode everyday.I never tired doing those things everyday...I can't understand why do i love BAEK SEUNG JO and OH HA NI and the whole story of PK...even i finish watching PK, when the end comes in t.v ,i felt sad.

            Till i found HYUNMIN gforce's blog...my darkness moment,comes bright again.How lucky i'm to be one of your member.The mutual feeling is the same,by loving hyunmin as i love gforces...Month of August when i first comment in your blogs. GFS. SNOWY AND CYN welcome me, then its been a havit to visit hyunmin gfs everyday, and i'm proud when i asked a request to gfs Cyn and Snowy they gave my request... By GF YOON JI JOONG, done it about the love storyin bali and ideal girl of KHJ (puzzle in taiwan).

            Admiring KHJ and JSM are the brightness experience happened to me. everytime i mentioned hyunmin couple, my children and my friend are laughing at me. they were bashing, that hyunmin couple are not true... but i always answered "thats all you think... for me  fan meeting in peru is the best HINTS hj gave us... all though,the rest of hints are also GREAT... like love story in bali interview and yahoo K-WAVE, about his ideal girl are the same and thier message to each other, after his concert tour from JAPAN... About the ball beside modu, while hj playing soccer.

            Happy 3rd anniversary PK... for me, my one and only K-artist are Hyun Joong and Minmin... my perfect Hyunmin couple.

            Last but not the least...  i congratulate Hyunmin gfs for 1st anniversary... i'm so proud all of you!!! I LOVE YOU all GFS, praying for a long life..."MABUHAY" in our dialect in the  Philippines.!!!
Shirley Luna

4 comments:

  1. You are very sweet gf Shirley^^. Thank you for sharing your HyunMin story with us. You are always supporting us and helping us to spread the HyunMin love!

    ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gf Shirley for sharing your hyunmin fan confession...a very sweet of you and thank you for the love and support for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thanking all of you GFS, for welcoming me ... all of you are so sweet and kind.
    Loving KHJ and JSM are the greatest experience happened to me... through their kdrama PK, i found your blog and met you all GFS.
    I'm so lucky GFS, to be one of your members... without this blogs, i never read any news about HyunMin couple.....* Happy, Happy Anniversary GFS * !!!
    I Love You All GFS... From the bottom of my heart... I love you Gfs Cyn, Snowy, YJJ, Mhel, Liz, Ela, Rows, Mazze and Michily, Bella B, Hyunmin-Minjoong and all the members of GFS...
    God bless all, long life to every one !!! ^^-^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your fan confession, Shirley. We appreciate your daily visit and comments in the blog. And thanks for the post suggestions.

    ReplyDelete