Tuesday, August 27, 2013

╰☆╮ FAN CONFESSION of Elena Eileen ╰☆╮



Hello gfs. First time i visit your blog i feel that this blog was belong to one circle of hyunmin fans because of the called gf.  but because of my love to hyumin couple i kept visiting your blog. EVERYDAY is a must for me.... am i crazy???.... Nope.... i'm just obsess with our lovely couple . and the most important i actually like your conversation among gfs. and finally i understand the meaning of gf in this blog. everyone is gf... kekeke... silly me. i love your craziness, your naughtiness and your love to hyunmin couple. sometimes i laugh reading the comments and at one time i took a big step to join this blog and comment. your warm welcome is appreciated. don't ask me how i get to know your blog because i do not remember. please forgive your unnie or should i consider i am ahjumma.....

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY HyunMin GFORCE
~Elena~
p/s : please forgive my grammar mistake.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Elena.

    Of course we all are Gfs!...kekeke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elena - if you think our comments here are funny, you should've read our comments in AFF. hahahaha We're glad that you like the blog and please do join the conversation sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GF YJJ, Mhel... What was GF My's fanfic where we first met? All the Hyunmins should read that fanfic. Aside from the entertaining story, our comments made it more entertaining. Hahahaha

      Delete
    2. GF Snowy: I think you, Gf Mhel and I started in "How did you know" then we got crazier in "I Need You Back". For it to have over 10K comments, we were really crazy... I think the system even crashed because of us. wahahahaha I remember having polls there. We literally used it as a blog. kekeke

      Delete
    3. Yes, it was in How Did You Know, where we started. Hahaha... Even GF Mylin told us that some of the readers PM to tell her that they enjoyed reading our comments in addition to the good story. In I need You Back, we did some polling there... How could I forget that..and we started giving Hyunmin hints there as well. Waaaah...

      Delete
    4. hahaha I kept apologizing to Gf Mylin but she kept encouraging us to continue with our crazy talks. hahaha Remember the names I gave everyone? wahahhaha And the national anthem was "One MOre Time". kekekeke

      Delete
    5. Yah, you were the one who shortened my name from Snowflakes to Snowy. Hahaha.. Everyone kept the names you gave us. Yes, the One More Time national anthem and a must song to sing while in prison... Remember that? Hahahahahaha...

      Delete
    6. wahahaha The rule was everyone's name should rhyme at the end. hahahaha And the 6" red high heel shoes made it to other stories too. hahaha I could never forget the club scene with you dancing on the table with somebody's granny. hahahaha

      Delete
    7. Yeah, GF Jell's super grandma who is also a Hyunmin. Hahahaha.... The well traveled 6" inch heels, that brought a lot of good luck to the users? Hahahaha

      Delete
    8. Did I use the right term? Users? Well whatever. Hahaha

      Delete
    9. Oh right, we are the crazy people i Gf My's ff.. Everything started in there...lol

      Delete
  3. Thanks Gf Elena for share your Fanaccount with this crazy family. But all our crazyness is Jefecita Cyni fault because She give us the famous 'LoCoPills' hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Elena.... I don't remember how the GF calling started. I did not know who started it first. Was it me, YJJ, Cyni, Mhel? It just happened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your beautiful experience GF Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gf Elena thank you for sharing your confession.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm a little bit shy reading my own confession....

    ReplyDelete