Tuesday, August 27, 2013

╰☆╮ FAN CONFESSION of Mazzy ╰☆╮


Assalamualaikum( peace be upon you), Hello, and Annyeong!

Hello I am Mazzy, this would be my second fan confession..and there will be a continuation…. Oh!! the first confession, I have already posted last year, whatta big gap!)
P/S: From here, you will know a bit about my self.. As well as how I become a real big fan of HyunMin ^^
---------------------------------------------
Okay! Let’s start with this ^^
First of all..I am not a fan of Kim Hyun Joong... not before I watched PLAYFUL KISS… and I never knew a cutie, Jung So Min will grab my heart first than KHJ in PK…hahaha And the story goes like this...
During the filming of PK 2010, I was in secondary school, and during that time..I was having a major exam, named GCE O’Level.. Approximately, a week before the exam, we were given extra leave to get prepared. So, it is not necessary for us to come to school. But a best friend of mine named Athilah suggested something for us.. she said, “let’s come to school on ___, for study group..” and yes I agreed, since studying together is more effective.

------

We do a little recap about Physics..HOWEVER, in the middle of our private.study.session, Athilah suddenly said to me, “I bring a laptop, do you want to watch theeee very latest K-drama?” “come on, this drama is really fun to watch” (hahah!! Its common for students like us get distracted when studying -.-“ lalala)

But, I am really a good student at that time uh! O_o, hahah  I said, “no its okay, you can watch with Maizura(my bestfriend)”.. without wasting time, both of them  watch it.. and how bout me?--- I was left behind with the Physics books. Aishh I don’t think so this is what it meant by “study group
-.-“    
(ahh..I really want to score well in Phys, because it is my less-favorite subject ^^). Hahaha
While studying A.L.O.N.E… you know what, I got bothered by their laughter… they were laughing out loud while watching the drama, so I wondered if the drama was really that fun.. then I asked them, what drama they were watching…
PLAYFUL KISS that’s what they said…
And my reaction?

I just mumbled two words “ohhhh~~ okay.”
hahaha whattaaa reply! I’m not that interested..YET!! :P

===========

FEBRUARY 2011
I received a text message from Ministry Of Education—it was my GCE O’Level result. Alhamdulillah, I feel grateful to Allah.. I feel satisfied with my result. Woooohoooooo!

I have a very good grade for each subject, especially my Physics.. and among all subjects.. surprisingly, my Physics is the highest grade I got woohoo!!.. how about my bestfriends?  yes, they also have good grade like me even though they were busy watching PK last time. hahah

But, sadly……… we need to go to our respective colleges. Yes, our time as secondary students has just ended.  Huh……

We parted our way here.

====

So here I am, March 2011..  New life in college!!!

-Orientation
- New environment—friends & teachers.
-Study..
-bla bla bla
And…

Here it comes! The day where all people love the most!!!!!
HOLIDAYS in the middle of March!! (Only TEN days, huwaaa!)

-------

So, on this particular day of holiday, I watched Music Video of K-pop on Astro Hitz channel with my eldest sister.
And then, two MVs of Playful Kiss were played—Kiss Me by G.Na and One More Time by Papi HJ. This is the time my sister mentioned about PK:

Sis- “ohh! This drama, I just finished watching this.

Me-  “the one you have just bought?”

Sis- “yep! The HERO of this is one of the actors of BOF.”

Me- “ahhh…BOF..I do watch the first 10 episodes only… then I stopped. I’m not really into it--the actors and the actresses I meant.”

Sis: “but you should try watch PK..”

So my sister told me a little about PK, and again I’m still not interested!!hahahah!!! *Mazzy Wake up! Its PK pk! You’re still not engrossed? Okay okay go watch by yourself next time!.*

But secretly, I was enjoying the MVs, and here.. I said to my self, she’s cute. * lol..I am a girl and I shud be attracted to HJ but it was MM who grabbed my attention on the MV since I never saw her in any drama before, unlike HJ.
A day after that, I feel bored with this long 10 days of holidays, so… I went to check some K-dramas DVD on my sister’s room. I picked two DVDs.. “Personal taste” and also “Playful Kiss” hahahaha I don’t know how come I end up taking PK DVD box. Hahaha

And guess what which drama I watched first.. opsss!! your guess is wrong, I don’t pick PK, but I pick Personal Taste. Hahah
   
So I spent 3 days to finish PT.

After that, I proceed with Playful Kiss. And.. and and.. now I know…………… *gulped!*


----to be continued, WHOHAHAHA!
^^ PROMISE!

p/s: hahahaha… wait for next part!!!

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY HYUNMIN GFORCE!


4 comments:

  1. Waaahhh!!... this fan confession has a cliffhanger!!!... hahahaha!!.

    This is so Wacky Mazzy's style!.

    Yo! Kiddo!...we need part 2 of this ASAP!!

    I enjoyed the reading so much... I'm still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, seriously Kiddo you are crazy as always...

    Aigoo, thank you for taking some time inspite of your very busy schedule in school.

    At least even you choose pk last but your heart stuck on it...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story is so sweet GF Mazzy, thanks for sharing to all of us HyunMin fans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaah, Wacky Mazzy... don't leave us hanging with your fan confession. We want the continuation published soon, arasso??? hahaha this is not aff. hahaha

    ReplyDelete